Brisa Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been asked. I have searched but can't seem to find enough info so I wondered if again you could all help

I'm working out my prices for Brisa and am offering the following:

Forever French (Sculpted)
Forever French (Tips)

Overlays:

Forever French
Natural (one colour)
Brisa Toes

I'm also going to offer the 'indestructable manicure' where I just use liquid bond, base gel and finishing gel. To just give permanent shine, and keep enamel on.

I am also going to offer a french manicure version of this.

(Do I need to be adding another layer of gel between the base layer and the uv top coat? Would I need to with both the natural and french indestructable manicure or more so with the french?)

Right.... my main question is if I am going to charge say £30 for my sculpted forever french.... how much do I charge for the rest?

and how much for maintenance for each of them? Do you charge more for gel than L&P or the same?

Do you think that £30 is enough for the Warwickshire area.... I realise that I will have to do some investigating but as Brisa is so new I wasn't sure if I should guage by prices of other gels that are in my area.

Thanks.

Well the first thing to remember is tha Brisa is a very competively priced gel .. so you will be making more profit than with most other gels ifyou price yourself the same. Always nice!

Then look at your time to perform each service and go by that ... your product is nothing compared to your time.

Latest posts

Back