Brisa Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know brisa is being launched at the olympia but does anyone know when it is going to launched in Ireland?

Another Question: Can you buy a kit of brisa at the show or will it only be sold if you do a course

Always with education.

What is the point of buying a kit and not knowing how to use it?

This is Creative we are talking about ... the product is different!! New technology??? Let us teach you how to use it effectively and beautifully.

It will be available in Ireland shortly.

Will creative be doing sample nails at olympia. Also are you going to be there Geeg!!!

Lisa

We will be doing sample nails of everything!! I think Creative Brisa Gel will have its own stand and Tracey Leja and amanda Reevell will be demoing all day for 3 days!

YES ... I will be there and demoing with Ketan and The Geek on the Creative Stand on the Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Thats a shame i am going on the monday, i'm hoping there will still be stuff left for me to buy!!!

I have not done any training (at all!!) in Gel - in fact, until I saw the amazing nails Anna (from Toronto) produced, I would never have given it a second thought. This was due to the lack of decent gel nails - sorry other gel users who do lovely nails!!

Anyway, I now know that gel can look equally as good as my beloved L&P, and as Gigi is always saying, a professional tek should be a master of all 3 systems. Well my question is:

Would I do a conversion in this or do I have to do something similar to the Foundation?

many thanks
Adele

Hi Gigi

Are there courses available in the new Brisa gel for people who have not trained with Creative before? I am a gel tech and wondered what kind of course I would have to do.

Thanks
Em

geeg said:
Always with education.

What is the point of buying a kit and not knowing how to use it?

This is Creative we are talking about ... the product is different!! New technology??? Let us teach you how to use it effectively and beautifully.

It will be available in Ireland shortly.

The education material is already in place for Brisa.

There will be Foundation classes (For those wanting to start out on their career path using gel) and Conversion classes (for those who have used other brands or who have L&P training and who want to add gel to their repetoir.

geeg said:
The education material is already in place for Brisa.

There will be Foundation classes (For those wanting to start out on their career path using gel) and Conversion classes (for those who have used other brands or who have L&P training and who want to add gel to their repetoir.

Hi Geeg
A collegue of mine and myself made enquiries about 2 weeks ago with creative to see if we could book to do a gel conversion course, we are creative trained in other products. We were told that the course was not available right now as there has to be a minimum of eight people wanting to do the course and there wasnt eight people interested. Is this fact or are Creative waiting until they launch this new product. Our names have been taken, will Creative get back to us as I know how long it takes to get on a Creative course.

Thankyou GEEG
Crol at CottageNails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back