brisa questions already

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I`m sorry but I can`t wait for the question and answers to be done so I`m hoping I can have them answered here.......

I didn`t notice either on the video or during the demo if after using the liquid bond the brush was wiped before putting back into the bottle, should we be doing this or is it ok to just put back into the bottle?

If once the nail is finished you then see low spots, do you go back and use sculpting then finishing gel or just repeat with finishing gel?

Do we have to press the reset button every time we plug the lamp in?

sorry for so many questions, I`m eager to get my first set done

Debs said:
I`m sorry but I can`t wait for the question and answers to be done so I`m hoping I can have them answered here.......

They are done (I've stayed up half the night so that everyone can have them as soon as possible). They are on the Premium Geek Forum under tutorials.

Debs said:
I didn`t notice either on the video or during the demo if after using the liquid bond the brush was wiped before putting back into the bottle, should we be doing this or is it ok to just put back into the bottle?

You should wipe the brush to stop contamination of the Liquid Bond.

Debs said:
If once the nail is finished you then see low spots, do you go back and use sculpting then finishing gel or just repeat with finishing gel?

Make sure you remove all low spots before you apply the U.V. Finishing Gloss
(let's use the right names for the products so we don't confuse)

Debs said:
Do we have to press the reset button every time we plug the lamp in

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back