Brisa Re-balance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, I have looked but cannot find a tutorial on doing a Brisa re-balance?
I was wondering if anybody can help me out with it? I use the paint on white, not the sculpting white.

All I was after was a 2 week re-balance setp by step i.e filing what areas how to replace thw white or just re-position it, how to re position the apex etc .

If anybody can be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it!! xxx

If you are using the paint on white then a 2 week rebalance is easy. Do your usual prep then just remove shine and any lifting, make sure you remove all the white or you will get shadowing. Scrub fresh,liquid bond then if you use the pink gel apply small amount to fill the growth, then apply pow to two fingers at a time wipe smile lines and flash cure for ten seconds when complete you can apply a thin layer of clear to finish off. I usually just use the clear so once all my prep is done I apply the pow then cover with clear.At the two week mark you really shoudn't need to adjust apex etc.

Thanks alot Sam, youve been alot of help! xx

Latest posts

Back