Brisa, Sculpt and NNO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks - I'd really appreciate any thoughts, comments and critique on this set of Brisa I did on myself.

I'm wanting to offer it as a NNO and occasional fix as I mainly do Shellac so did a NNO on myself and sculpted my middle finger.

I would like to know what you think of the apex, thickness and shape down the barrel. These are unfinished and buffed to 180 with solar oil as I'm shellacking later today.

There is a mix of cover pink filed back and over laid with clear - sorry I think that makes it harder to make out in the pics, I was just playing around with it.

Thanks in advance, hope the uploads worked xx

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 117
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 113
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 107
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    136 KB · Views: 106
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 115
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 109
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 112
What is NNO? I have seen it mentioned a couple of times and haven't got a clue what it stands for.

Shelley X :)

Natural nail overlay. So instead of extending the nail over a tip or a sculpting form , it's laid over the existing nail. On mine I have sculpted my middle nail which was broken and shorter, to make it longer to match the others. I have put an NNO on my other nails as I like the length but wanted to add strength xx

Natural nail overlay. So instead of extending the nail over a tip or a sculpting form , it's laid over the existing nail. On mine I have sculpted my middle nail which was broken and shorter, to make it longer to match the others. I have put an NNO on my other nails as I like the length but wanted to add strength xx

Thanks for that. X :)

Anyone care to comment on apex/thickness/shape? I'd appreciate any comments - good or bad!! Xx

This is a great match to your other nails. The apex is placed perfectly to my eyes and is central vertical which is what I aim for.

My only comment on picture number 7 is that the right hand side wall at the free edge needs to have the angle/facet removed so that it is sleeker. One or two swipes with the file should do it. Nice job and matches the others which was your aim.

Thanks so much Geeg, appreciate your comments xx

Latest posts

Back