Brisa Sculpting gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I attended my Brisa Course on Tuesday. What can I say ... what a fantastic gel it is to use. Im very, very impressed. They were unable to provide me with my lamp that i paid for. Im hoping it will arrive soon as im so eager to get started with Brisa in the salon.
Anyway With being new to Brisa, im just discovering all the different coloured sculpting gels. Just had a question regarding their coverage gels. What are the colours like? And is the coverage quite reasonable with them?

Nicki the coverage gels are JUST being released here in the US this month, so I think the only geeks able to give you a RAL idea are the educators that have gotten to work with them so far.

BUT, if the past quality is any indicator, they will be FAB.

Have fun playing- :)

Now I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but I am assuming that by coverage Gels you are referring to the Cool and Warm pink coverage Gels, not the new coloured Gels.

I have to say that I am a huge of practicing to get the best out of them, they aren't as opaque as L&P IMO and you really do need to build the apex up to get a good coverage once you have gone over the free edge.

Like I said though I love them, and they look fabulous. I hope you have great fun experimenting soon :hug:.

Then of course when we do get the coloured Gels over here, you can have fun playing with those too, I am loving the sound of the shimmer ones xxx

Sorry yes i was referring to the cool and warm pink gels. Thankyou :)
I did read on here that mixing the gels is ok, like mixing a drop of pow with the pink sculpting gel. I assume that would give a nice coverage. I'll have to have a play and find out. Oh yes the shimmer gels sound like lots of fun!

Having started to suffer an allergic reaction to monomer :cry: I'm looking forward to starting the Brisa course as soon as financially possible!!! I can't wait to have a go with Brisa!

Did I read correctly? Are there going to be Creative shimmer gels??!?!?! YAY!!!!!

Did I read correctly? Are there going to be Creative shimmer gels??!?!?! YAY!!!!!

You certainly did, have a look at the CND website, they are on there xx

You certainly did, have a look at the CND website, they are on there xx

OH MY GOD!!!! I can't wait til it we get all that over here!!! :green:

OH MY GOD!!!! I can't wait til it we get all that over here!!! :green:

Me too, Im looking forward to the coloured gels, I think they will be really popular on toes in summer.:hug:

Latest posts

Back