Brisa - Tell America all about it!!!! PLEASE!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhonda

Reaction score
Hello to all my UK Nail Tech Friends!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of all of you!! You have got Brisa in your hands right now!!! The US unveiling date is May 1. I can't wait! I can tell you I am so excited about this that I am about to pee my pants!! :lol:

We have been given all the technical information and all the chemical information, however that is it! I am dying here!!!!!

Throw me a bone and let me know what it is like!!!

Rhonda-PA
CND Master Nail Technicain
(35 days and counting until Brisa invades USA!!!)

Wow Rhonda.....
This makes such a change..... you normally get everything first in the US... films, products, music etc.
I'm sorry you have to wait so long but all I'll say is............ it's well worth the wait!!!!
Hope that's kept you chewing on your bone a bit longer....

cheers
Carol

Rhonda said:
We have been given all the technical information and all the chemical information, however that is it! I am dying here!!!!!
Throw me a bone and let me know what it is like!!!

Well what is it like?
Take all the things you love about Retention+ .... take away all the things you don't like about gels (well almost) ... add them together and you have Brisa Gels!!!

It has all the wonderful attributes of R+ i.e. covalent bonding, clarity, longevity, ease of working, strength, flexibility, toughness, non yellowing BUT in a gel format that is ... odourfree, much much less sticky to work with, much better clarity, stronger and durable and non yellowing and does not go brittle with age! The ONLY thing is that the gel cannot be soaked off BUT Creative are working on that one and are confident that it will be possible in the future to be able to soak off Brisa gels. It just happens that if you want a gel to be strong and all the above attributes, at the moment you can't soak that type of gel off.

For we L&P enthusiasts, the technique is different but not difficult to master at all. Hope they can make enough in time to launch it n the USA before all the stock is purchased by International!! hee hee.

I have Brisa and can now vouch for its strength..........I put a set on myself as you do and last night I smashed a nail so hard I cried and my finger is now sooooooo tender and bruised it almost feels like it`ll take forever to feel normal again.
Yes I did crack the gel but only a slight crack, I was so surprised. I`m quite heavy on my nails and any other time I`ve smashed a nail like that the whole thing has come off.
Its a beautiful colour beautiful clarity, no bubbles and a pleasure to work with. Sorry Rhonda, you`ve just got to wait a bit longer but its worth it

I'm the same here, Rhonda. Stamping around with impatience! I'm in Ireland and SO used to getting everything here last so excuse me while I do a little dance cos we get Brisa in April! :lol: I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on it, I'm a L&P girl really, but do like to be able to offer both, and have about 8 different types of gel gathering dust here - can't say I'm 100% happy with any of them, so I can't wait to try Creative's Brisa. A week to wait now until the show, gonna be a slow week!

Jackie
http://www.libertynaildesign.com

lol .. the UK was due to get something first eh! I am waiting not so patiently with you Rhonda I even asked my distibutor if I could pre register or purchase a kit to be sure that I got one!!

Thanks for all the scoop, guys!! I guess it is worth waiting for!!! I'll just have to be patient 32 more days. I will also be praying that the UK and Ireland don't scoop it all up!!! :cry: Have fun with it and keep those of us without it posted on your successes with it!!

I cant wait to try it too, it sounds great. How many watts does it take to cure? Thanks

Suzanne R said:
I cant wait to try it too, it sounds great. How many watts does it take to cure? Thanks

Wattage indicates how much power it takes to run a bulb NOT how much UV output there is from a bulb!!

The Brisa UV Lamp is specifically designed to be used be used with the Brisa system to effect a complete cure. It contains 3 HIGH efficiency bulbs with a high output of UV. When the bulbs are no longer putting out the correct amount of UV to effect a complete cure of Brisa Gels, there is a red warning light on the lamp to prompt you to replace the bulbs --- very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back