Quantcast

Brisa UV Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to put CND Brisa UV Top Coat over CND L&P and what does it look like?

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
I have done it and used it over Fabric# too.

Looks just as you would expect it to look ... brilllient and permanently shiney.

But you must remember ... it cannot be applied over a smooth surface. The nail needs to be finished with a 180 board or buffer, dusted well and then the top coat can be applied.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
I've done it, it looks great!

Debs

Reaction score
I have to wear my nails like that. Its a sin for me when gel is my favourite system but it just doesn`t stay on my nails so I wear L&P. In wearing L&P and doing so many nails throughout the day my nails are always looking worse for wear and sometimes even starting to melt somewhat, so now I use the brisa finishing gloss over the top and it keeps my nails looking perfect all the time.

lindag

Reaction score
I'll give it a go thanks girls

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
actually, I didn't realise that the nails must be finished with a 180 and made all mine beautifully smooth with a 240 before scrubfreshing and applying the UV top coat - not trying to cause problems but, they look gorgeous. I have had a bit of lifting on my little finger but I put too much on and it dribbled into the side!! Anyway, just thought I would tell you all! :rolleyes:

nailtech

Professionista
Reaction score
Mrs Geek said:
actually, I didn't realise that the nails must be finished with a 180 and made all mine beautifully smooth with a 240 before scrubfreshing and applying the UV top coat - not trying to cause problems but, they look gorgeous. I have had a bit of lifting on my little finger but I put too much on and it dribbled into the side!! Anyway, just thought I would tell you all! :rolleyes:
I always use a 240 to smooth & perfect (after a 180) & have no problems ever with my top gloss coat (different make), lasts till my next rebalance. Only thing I do different from the above is I don't use anything before applying top gloss, just make sure all the dust is gone - again this is MY way so may not be everyone choice. :cool:

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts