Brisa UV Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to put CND Brisa UV Top Coat over CND L&P and what does it look like?

I have done it and used it over Fabric# too.

Looks just as you would expect it to look ... brilllient and permanently shiney.

But you must remember ... it cannot be applied over a smooth surface. The nail needs to be finished with a 180 board or buffer, dusted well and then the top coat can be applied.

I've done it, it looks great!

I have to wear my nails like that. Its a sin for me when gel is my favourite system but it just doesn`t stay on my nails so I wear L&P. In wearing L&P and doing so many nails throughout the day my nails are always looking worse for wear and sometimes even starting to melt somewhat, so now I use the brisa finishing gloss over the top and it keeps my nails looking perfect all the time.

I'll give it a go thanks girls

actually, I didn't realise that the nails must be finished with a 180 and made all mine beautifully smooth with a 240 before scrubfreshing and applying the UV top coat - not trying to cause problems but, they look gorgeous. I have had a bit of lifting on my little finger but I put too much on and it dribbled into the side!! Anyway, just thought I would tell you all! :rolleyes:

Mrs Geek said:
actually, I didn't realise that the nails must be finished with a 180 and made all mine beautifully smooth with a 240 before scrubfreshing and applying the UV top coat - not trying to cause problems but, they look gorgeous. I have had a bit of lifting on my little finger but I put too much on and it dribbled into the side!! Anyway, just thought I would tell you all! :rolleyes:

I always use a 240 to smooth & perfect (after a 180) & have no problems ever with my top gloss coat (different make), lasts till my next rebalance. Only thing I do different from the above is I don't use anything before applying top gloss, just make sure all the dust is gone - again this is MY way so may not be everyone choice. :cool:

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back