Brisa with Tips??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi
Maybe I got it wrong, but reading the premium geek tutorial, it said that you could use opaque tips, then later it said you needed clear tips.....

Can I use forever french tips with Brisa gel??? if so would I use pink or clear Gel?

Can I use natural tips with Brisa gel, and again could I use pink as wel as clear gel?

Please help... this is a great prduct!!!!

Sue

sue4d777 said:
Hi
Maybe I got it wrong, but reading the premium geek tutorial, it said that you could use opaque tips, then later it said you needed clear tips.....

Can I use forever french tips with Brisa gel??? if so would I use pink or clear Gel?

Can I use natural tips with Brisa gel, and again could I use pink as wel as clear gel?

Sue

Hi Sue,

I've used the clear tips given in the kit, and the've come out fantastic. I've also used french tips and applied pink and clear gel over it and it's come out equally good. So as long as you don't use the white gels over french tips, I think it'll be o.k., but then I am not the great expert on brisa, so hopefully geeg will answer your question and we'll both know.

Aylin

sue4d777 said:

Whether or not you use clear or opaque tips depends entirely on whether or not you use the Sculpting White gel!!

As long as you use the Clear or Pink over an opaque tip you are OK. But White use only with a clear tip.

Glad you love it!!!

Thanks... I shall have a go

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back