Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddie

Reaction score
I was hoping to buy the kit today but was told the lamps had still to be checked by the warehouse. Designer Nails did say they would call me back and let me know what the situation was but sadly there was no call :( Can anybody please update?

Hi Maddie

I too was hoping to buy a kit today, but was tole that there were not enough lamps to go with the kits and that they would not be in until next week. However Geek told me that there should be more in this week, so I guess we'll just have to keep trying!!! Let me know if you have any luck.

Marjorie
(Cookie)

hi Margorie thank you for replying to me maybe we won"t have to wait too long then, I found a website in California that have the kits in stock if all else fails lol!

Hi

Oh no i was told i could order a kit on friday!! I hope this is the case getting fed up of waiting.

Hope it doesn't come to that. I'm sure we'll get a kit soon enough, I'm just impatient to get started as I love gel and always want to have a go at something new!!

Marjorie

Hey Guys...

Ill get someone to give an official update tomorrow as its not really my department ;) *passes the buck*

Saying that, there should be a few to go about, but I know that we are having a hard time keeping them in stock (the guys can only make so much!)

As for finding a kit in California... I would be very shocked... its not even availible in the US yet ;)

maddie said:
hi Margorie thank you for replying to me maybe we won"t have to wait too long then, I found a website in California that have the kits in stock if all else fails lol!
Hi there, whats the website address........I have searched high and low and can't find any link to it..........
Cheers me dears xxx

the website is www.buynail.com they definately had it in stock yesterday as I spole to them.

Firstly, you will not get a 'deal' that is as good as the UK deal.
Secondly, they will not be able to supply you with a European adapted UV Lamp.
Thirdly, the lamp will not be FREE.
Forthly, by the time you pay import costs, shipping and duty, you will be paying more than the UK price.
Fifthly, by the time the product ships and you receive it, the deal will be in stock in the UK long before.
Sixthly, US distributors are not allowed in their contract to sell Creative products into exclusively held foreign territories...
Seventhly, if Designer Nails find out that they are doing this they could loose their Creative Business.

You must be pretty desperate!! :green:

I had no intention of buying it from California it was supposed to be a joke hence the lol!

maddie said:
I had no intention of buying it from California it was supposed to be a joke hence the lol!

If you went to the expense of speaking to them and have posted a web address so that others are encouraged to do the same, I feel that it was serious enough to let everyone know the score. To me it is not a laughing matter ... it could cost someone their business.

you are entitled to your opinion but I would like to stress that no harm or malice was intended on my part and I apologige if anything I said has been misconstrued in any way. I only mentioned the name of the website in reply to another member who asked for it.

Hi folks

Re Bisa Gel kits - just been told by sales dept at Designer Nails that the lamps may here next week now, so to try next Friday (24th) at the earliest.

Marjorie
(Cookie)

maddie said:
you are entitled to your opinion but I would like to stress that no harm or malice was intended on my part and I apologige if anything I said has been misconstrued in any way. I only mentioned the name of the website in reply to another member who asked for it.
Yes Hun it was me that asked for the internet addy, as I couldn't work out how someone could be selling Brisa if it hadn't even been launched.................Launch date is not till May, I think ?????

So I had a look on the website............
Free shipping is only for USA and Territories..........
So the Kit is on Sale there for £128... so then you have to add the cost of shipping and customs............it could make the Pro kit pretty expensive....
Then the delivery time, by the time all this has been done and delivered the new kits will be in stock here in the UK......................

If they would sell it to any one in the UK, there would be some legal stuff going on, as Designer Nails are the Sole distributor for Creative Nail Designs.........

I understand all the frustration, it is a pretty good product and everybody wants it.................
I am sure Desinger Nails are pushing every button possible to get the kit to all those that are so patiently waiting..............
Boy I bet no one thought this would be such a brill product............
and take my word for it.............IT IS WORTH THE WAIT !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back