Brisa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
Hi all, I was just wondering do Creative do a Brisa Coverage gel yet? I have a client with bitten nails and she wouldnt mind trying gel soon, I only have the gel that I had in the kit, clear and pink.

Any help given, I will be very grateful!! xxx

they do...it comes in warm and cool. x

I think more colours are being released at excel :)

Thats great thanks alot geeks!! I will be sure to get some asap!! I love Brisa!! xx

hi Hayls

the Brisa Warm Pink is a really lovely colour but imo these do not cover as well as say flawless l&p or a flawless mix - i have been using brisa warm pink for a while to extend my nails its the perfect colour, but its hard work and im trying to find a coverage gel that will do the job better

if you do some searches there were some threads recently about coverage gels - ez flow is highly recommended but i am still working with this one as the colour on my nails comes out like nail trainer nails ! lol not the look im after, other recommended coverage gels were the akzentz range, and even tips on adding flawless powder to the brisa warm gel or Samuel suggested soft white gel as the first layer

if you are going to the next show id recommend seeing if the companies there will do some testers on your/a friends nails so you can see exactly what they are like before purchasing

good luck

kx

Hi all, I was just wondering do Creative do a Brisa Coverage gel yet? I have a client with bitten nails and she wouldnt mind trying gel soon, I only have the gel that I had in the kit, clear and pink.

Any help given, I will be very grateful!! xxx

I think more colours are being released at excel :)

Ooooh... pray tell more Lell :wink2:

I was reading the launch info on Professional Beauty and the colours that are being launched are soft white, cool and warm pink in the Brisa gel. Its a bit disappointing.. but as we have first hand knowledge on here of what's hot off the press, we don't get the element of excited surprise at the shows as we have all discussed it on here lol!

I am sure there will be lots of Creative techs out there (who are not part of this community) that are wetting their pants with the option of new colours to play with :)

I was reading the launch info on Professional Beauty and the colours that are being launched are soft white, cool and warm pink in the Brisa gel.
Ah ok, thanks for that info Jen... the paint on soft white and the warm and cool pinks have been available in Spain for quite some time, I've been using them a while and love them :D

can i order these gels already?
or do i have to wait until after excel?
the coverage looks great on your nails sandi btw

Thanks once again, I had an update through the post with the new colours from Brisa, so cant wait to try those aswell. I like the look of soft white for myself. I will definately try the warm and cool pinks for coverage.

Thanks again xx

can i order these gels already?
or do i have to wait until after excel?
the coverage looks great on your nails sandi btw

the osns has them in stock

Latest posts

Back