brissa or alessandro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
just had demo of allesandro gel which looks really good but have always used creative was going to get the new brissa gel anyone have any reviews of them?
thanks

Maybe you could try other gels on the market like Calgel or IDB or Bio Sculpture, and Brisa before you buy..I dont use any as yet but would like to see how they all work before buying

PS Do you use L&P at the moment or Wraps?

i am at present trialing the options soak off gel by akzentz. i am finding it brilliant to work with, and so far it seems very durable, but my nails are only one week old as yet. what i particularly like about it is the fact that it is available in pink as well as clear, which is something i have not found for other soak off gels.

I use LCN which is great and v versatile with great training. Used to use Alessandro and my clients actually commented on how much better LCN was when I switched over. Haven't used Brisa but having read all the threads on here it would appear very good.

I havn't used Allessandro so I can't comment on this.............
But have used and still use Brisa......... I like it and it likes me lol.................
Good sound product in my oppinion............
HTH

I like Brisa, and I have used many many gels though not allessandro.

I like the fact that Brisa is hypoallergenic, has low heat, is very easy to apply, is not sticky and is sensational looking with the most stunning pink and the whitest white in the industry. It has also been used by the winners of more than a few competitions already and it was only launced in March!!! ... when have you heard of another gel wining in competion? Very rare here in the UK anyway.

If you already trust your supplier then why not keep trusting that thier products are well known and sound?

Fab Freak said:
Maybe you could try other gels on the market like Calgel or IDB or Bio Sculpture, and Brisa before you buy..I dont use any as yet but would like to see how they all work before buying

PS Do you use L&P at the moment or Wraps?
Does anyone use the calgel system?

Latest posts

Back