Britain's Got Talent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
I have a girl crush!!!

I love Alisha Dixon, she has such a lovely face and I love her laugh...

I have a girl crush!!!

I love Alisha Dixon, she has such a lovely face and I love her laugh...

She is stunning isn't she x

I hate Alisha Dixon! Hated her when she was on strictly come dancing! lol she has nice hair though x

Last edited:
I think the judges on BGT are a good mix, and they all seem to get along well together which makes a difference.
I loved Aleysha when she danced on Strictly....but hated her as a judge!

She is much more suited to BGT and her and Amanda are quite the double Act.

As for Mr Cowell, the rudest, worst dressed man on TV......I just don't see the appeal.

The Acts this year have been quite an eclectic mix, and I can't wait for the Live semi finals!

I didn't see much of it last night, but there were a few great acts.. the dancing dolls and the pole dancer..:)

I loved the guy in the red suit...he reminded me or Norman Wisdom......God, I hope I'm not the only one who remembers him!

I loved the guy in the red suit...he reminded me or Norman Wisdom......God, I hope I'm not the only one who remembers him!

I remember Norman Wisdom, my hubby hated him along with Mr Bean !

I remember Norman Wisdom, my hubby hated him along with Mr Bean !

Wasn't he a huge success in Albania?

I don't like Alisha Dixon. I think she comes across as false. Her laughter doesn't come from within, if you know what I mean.

I hate Alesha's laugh, it's like a witch cackle.

I really love David in it he cracks me up with the stuff he comes out with and what he does to Simon. Lol

I don't mind alesha but don't like Amanda. She's a fame hungry air head.
My son says he's read they've paid some acts to appear this year. Why is nothing straight down the line anymore?

I think the judges on BGT are a good mix, and they all seem to get along well together which makes a difference.
I loved Aleysha when she danced on Strictly....but hated her as a judge!

She is much more suited to BGT and her and Amanda are quite the double Act.

As for Mr Cowell, the rudest, worst dressed man on TV......I just don't see the appeal.

The Acts this year have been quite an eclectic mix, and I can't wait for the Live semi finals!

He's beyond the worst dressed...you'd think he hadn't a penny!

I won't watch BGT unless David's in it.

Just noticed Simon wears boot cut jeans. That's just wrong!

Did anyone else notice Alesha's hair colour looking a bit weird last night? It was when it was all straight, near the end I think and her wee kinda fringe/front bits were all really dark and then the blonde started higher up on the rest of the hair?!

I've been liking her colour aswell but it looked like something had gone wrong last night when she had it straight x

Think both alesha and Amanda are great... Though that laugh!! Hideous!!! Does David not get right on Simons nerves???? Very funny, nice man but all that touching of Simon....:lick: Stop please!!!! :o

Did anyone else notice Alesha's hair colour looking a bit weird last night? It was when it was all straight, near the end I think and her wee kinda fringe/front bits were all really dark and then the blonde started higher up on the rest of the hair?!

I've been liking her colour aswell but it looked like something had gone wrong last night when she had it straight x

I agree it didn't look look at all.

Latest posts

Back