brittney does ezflow !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
littlegrohlhonestly.. who is doing her nails.. because they look like crap!

Apparently someone proudly using Ezflow:lol::eek::lol::eek:

PRICELESS!:lol:

Reading that blog that was under the photo was horrible - why do people have to be soooooo nasty?? I'm no Britney fan, and right now think she's not (how can I put it?!) looking her best, but honestly, do people have to be so vindictive?? I'm not talking about any of the posts in this thread, but the blog thingy in Nailzoo's post...... I just think it's un-necessary...... JMHO of course!

Reading that blog that was under the photo was horrible - why do people have to be soooooo nasty?? I'm no Britney fan, and right now think she's not (how can I put it?!) looking her best, but honestly, do people have to be so vindictive?? I'm not talking about any of the posts in this thread, but the blog thingy in Nailzoo's post...... I just think it's un-necessary...... JMHO of course!

I understand Vetty and I think that it is great that you aren,t as vindictive as others...but moste woman *including myself* :o have this nasty gossip gene somewhere hidden in their DNA that got there at some point trough evolution. Can,t really help it :rolleyes:

gracious x

sure the respected tec in the US would not of left them in this state !! would you ?
EXCUSE ME WHILE I CHANGE MY TENA LADY :)
BUT THIS POST REALLY CRACKED ME UP
perhaps she should have stayed with Sweaty Betty at The Lumpy Bumpy Nail Company:lol:
britney01.jpg

britney02.jpg

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » She Couldn’t Keep Her Shiz Together

Poor Britney, she's apparently had it tough recently, if I had her money at her age I'm sure I would have gone off the rails too, I did a bit but without the money lol, nobody's perfect.....or are they and even should they be and if so why should they? Ever had a butchers at Amy Winehouse's nails through the good and not so good....another troubled child.....I hope they work their monsters out.

In all fairness geeks we are not supposed to slate another techs work here whatever company she/he works for. Britney was a loyal client for the NSS for many years and has only recently been converted so lets give her a break and whoever did those nails eh?

I have watched this thread all day and to be honest I am disgusted! This poor girl has had major issues, the same as we have had in life. Have we all had down times? Yes! Of course we have, times we want the world to go away? Yes! She is trying to justify herself, she is about to lose her kids for god's sake. She is trying to be what the celebrity life has made her.

So what does she get ? Slated by us! I have never slated another tech and before you say it Carl I am not sticking up for EzFlow, after the tech does their work, it is up to the client.

What I will never be party to is kicking someone when they are down.

I have watched this thread all day and to be honest I am disgusted! This poor girl has had major issues, the same as we have had in life. Have we all had down times? Yes! Of course we have, times we want the world to go away? Yes! She is trying to justify herself, she is about to lose her kids for god's sake. She is trying to be what the celebrity life has made her.

So what does she get ? Slated by us! I have never slated another tech and before you say it Carl I am not sticking up for EzFlow, after the tech does their work, it is up to the client.

Couldn't agree more with this.

I think Fiona has spoken for a few of us there.

well thats why i didnt comment on her or her mental health.. beacause i am the least judgemental person you will meet.. I feel for her.. but i also feel she is her own worst enemy..
I remember a thread about VB nails.. and they got a bit of a slating.. as she did.. so did some fella who did them.. lets be honest..
I dont care who you are or what system you are using.. her nails looked like crap.. Im sorry but the girl was doing an MTV performance!!! her nails looked crap.. thats not a vindictive comment thats a fact!
I hope for britneys sake she ditches the look at me attitude and gets herself a life to be proud of.. she has so much potential.. but from all accounts britney knows best.. :hug:

well thats why i didnt comment on her or her mental health.. beacause i am the least judgemental person you will meet.. I feel for her.. but i also feel she is her own worst enemy..
I remember a thread about VB nails.. and they got a bit of a slating.. as she did.. so did some fella who did them.. lets be honest..
I dont care who you are or what system you are using.. her nails looked like crap.. Im sorry but the girl was doing an MTV performance!!! her nails looked crap.. thats not a vindictive comment thats a fact!
I hope for britneys sake she ditches the look at me attitude and gets herself a life to be proud of.. she has so much potential.. but from all accounts britney knows best.. :hug:

Ok her nails looked crap in your opinion, what is the worst that can happen. First thing to learn as a nail tech..... DO NOT slate any other tech's nails. How would you like it? Live and learn, sorry:)

I didn't reply to the VB thread,I dont reply to those type anyway as I would hate it if it were my work anyone was slagging off,so keep my thoughts to myself,unless asked that is.

I do feel that Brittney is going through a very traumatic time in her life,she cut all her hair off for goodness sake,that's not normal behaviour.

I personally think it's all very sad and I hope none of our children ever go through a breakdown like she has or that we have to hear people saying what a state they are and slagging them off.

Im not a Britney fan,but she's only 4 years older than my daughter and been through sooo much.maybe it took all her strength to get up on that stage for that performance and the last thing she was thinking about was her nails,I dont know,it's just a thought though.

Ok her nails looked crap in your opinion, what is the worst that can happen. First thing to learn as a nail tech..... DO NOT slate anyone elses nails. How would you like it? Live and learn, sorry:)

are you serious?? Yes in my opinion they look crap.. but also there is a huge photo with of a close up to her hands backing my opinion up!!!
Not once did i say a damn thing about Britney or her mental health.. which is easy to do.. but YES i did say whoever is doing her nails they look like crap..
what i did not say is...
The tech did a bad job.. crappy Tech..

If she were my client i would be mortified.. maybe i didnt vocalise that very well.. but i didnt realise i was going to be reprimanded!!
live and learn?? How would i like it?? Thankfully i have other things going on in my life that are more important to care.. I have never slated another tech.. and i have seen some first hand **** jobs.. Im actually quite proud of the way i treat others.. but the Aussie in me calls a spade a spade!

are you serious?? Yes in my opinion they look crap.. but also there is a huge photo with of a close up to her hands backing my opinion up!!!
Not once did i say a damn thing about Britney or her mental health.. which is easy to do.. but YES i did say whoever is doing her nails they look like crap..
what i did not say is...
The tech did a bad job.. crappy Tech..

If she were my client i would be mortified.. maybe i didnt vocalise that very well.. but i didnt realise i was going to be reprimanded!!
live and learn?? How would i like it?? Thankfully i have other things going on in my life that are more important to care.. I have never slated another tech.. and i have seen some first hand **** jobs.. Im actually quite proud of the way i treat others.. but the Aussie in me calls a spade a spade!

Well if you are happy slagging off others then that's fine. Glad I'm not like you then. I am a considerate person and maybe some day you'd like to be like that, or reading your post NOT! Good luck with your nail business and I hope to god you never do any crap clients!!!!!!!!!

but the Aussie in me calls a spade a spade!

With back-up from across the ditch hun... The nails ARE crap, no tech is slated here, no tech has been named, no perfectly manicured fingers pointed at said tech... they are pointed at the nails... fact is the nails look rubbish, if she was my client I'd be shocked at what shes done to my work..... I assume her tech would have had to have good references to even become brits tech.. so we can assume her work is good? there for brits has destroyed them.

Well if you are happy slagging off others then that's fine. Glad I'm not like you then. I am a considerate person and maybe some day you'd like to be like that, or reading your post not, NOT! Good luck with your nail business and I hope to god you never do any crap clients!!!!!!!!!

ok i think you just completely missed my point! and i find it very inconsiderate that you would assume i am happy to slag off others when i clearly stated that i do not.. not very considerate for a "considerate" person to comletely disregard what i said for your own benifit!

On another note.. thankyou for your kind wishes..:green:

Im no fan of hers, and I know that most are simply having a good chuckle and mean no harm in it - however it doesn't warrant slagging her (or her nails) off here. Come on peeps!

Where did I put that key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back