brittney does ezflow !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
its officail US nail tec perfects brittneys talons with ezflow nail sytems , hd system !!:hug:

its officail US nail tec perfects brittneys talons with ezflow nail sytems , hd system !!:hug:

Well she certainly needs perfecting somewhere. What a mess she is in these days!!

Give her a couple of days and she'll chew 'em all off!:rolleyes:

Well she certainly needs perfecting somewhere. What a mess she is in these days!!

lol i was gonna type the same thing , shes a walking disaster these days :eek:
i feel sorry for her poor kids, it just goes to show all the money and riches dont always make you happy do they !!

She certainly isn't pleasing to the eye.....but at least her nails will be.:lol::hug:

exactly , she is starting some where !
She certainly isn't pleasing to the eye.....but at least her nails will be.:lol::hug:

EXCUSE ME WHILE I CHANGE MY TENA LADY :)
BUT THIS POST REALLY CRACKED ME UP
perhaps she should have stayed with Sweaty Betty at The Lumpy Bumpy Nail Company:lol:
britney01.jpg

britney02.jpg

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » She Couldn’t Keep Her Shiz Together

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Carl's joined the Tena Lady Brigade!:green: Welcome to our club!

lol thats mega bad !! u would think she would have a tech backstage to make sure she went on ok , although they reckon she nearly didnt get to that show coz she was having a meltdown
:smack: for gods sake woman get a grip !!!

now don't go dissing the Tena Ladies...:lol:

That picture really isn't a good advertisement !!!!

Truthfully Britney lately isn't someone who I would want endorsing ANY product... :rolleyes:

She doesn't do herself any favours does she, poor cow! I think whoever manages her career needs shooting for chucking her in at the deep end, when she's clearly not up to it.

nothing to add on the state of britneys mental health.. as i am not one to judge.. lol.. but does it look like she has pink and white on one hand and natural tips on the other?? her thumb doesnt look the same at all..
honestly.. who is doing her nails.. because they look like crap!

nothing to add on the state of britneys mental health.. as i am not one to judge.. lol.. but does it look like she has pink and white on one hand and natural tips on the other?? her thumb doesnt look the same at all..
honestly.. who is doing her nails.. because they look like crap!

was thinking it...didn't quite know how to say it...:lol:

Oh dear, I was wrong.:lol:

well if she treats her nails the same way she does her hair, kids and body then the technician cant really be the one to blame...:lol: x

well if she treats her nails the same way she does her hair, kids and body then the technician cant really be the one to blame...:lol: x

my opinion too... it's not the product nor the tech... it's the crazy lady herself... she probably is a nightmare for the poor tech...but they do look rather shambolic!!!

Britney was a lovely talented girl...she needs some mega TLC but it seems everyone wants to bring that poor girl down....:rolleyes: Shame.

TBH, I think her nails are the least of her troubles at the moment.

Her ex body guard was on GMTV this morning, apparently he used to see her chewing her nails off all the time, just after they had been applied, her natural nails must be in a right state! x x x

Like the rest of her! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back