Brochure Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
I am desperate for some help on wording and listing this in my brochure.

I think I have narrowed down my search for a brand but my brochure needs to be completed before I am certain therefore I will need to list the facial treatments in such a way that is universal to most brands.

I was thinking

mini Facial- Skin analysis and appropriate products used including Cleanse Tone Exfoliate & Moisturise- 30 minutes

Breakout Buster - Skin analysis and each area treated individually for maximum results, Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliation, Massage, Mask and Moistuirse

Anti ageing

Refreshing

Hydrating

I am really lost on this and would appreciate any input

Alternatively a blanket statement explaining that I use top quality high end products which achieve results. Each Facial performed is tailored to the individual needs of the client and will normally include Cleanse tone exfoliation massage mask hot towel & moisturise. Maximum price £xxxx

As you can see I am floundering please help:cry:

Hi Ang, clicky here for a thread which I hope might help you
KxXx

You are a sweetheart thank you so very muchxxxxxx:hug:

I waited until i got my facial range as then i could put what brand i used and with most ranges they usually have a description in their training manual of the different facials within the brand that you can incorporate into your price list. This is one of mine;

The AHAVA Refresher Facial (30mins)
This facial is a quick pick-me-up for all skin types. It is a pampering, relaxing treatment which will improve the moisture balance and promote a fresh, healthy and radiant look.

Im not a big fan of putting cleanse, tone, moisturise etc. I like more description, how im going to feel & look jmo :)

Thanks Juliette:hug:

Unfortunately I can't wait until I have the range with the printing and opening timescales I am working to which is why I am pulling my hair out.

I will get there though, thanks for the help.:hug:

Latest posts

Back