Brochure Production how do y do yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am in the middle of changing my price list and I have done this for the last 8 months in as a word document - but all of a sudden it doesn't want to play. I create two to an A4 page and then get them colour copied and cut into to A5 brochures....

So could let me know what you use to do you brocure- bearing in mind its has 2 to view on an A4, and is double sided..

You could try using Microsoft office publisher

I use MS Publisher and do mine as an A4 triple folded but they have other options like probably what you are after.

I do mine on word, also do two on an A4 sheet but print and cut them myself much cheaper, i was quoted £1 and sheet for copying

Microsoft have a template you can download for free - I think it's called 'brochure' and it's a triple folded A4 sheet. You can download it by going to http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx
and follow the links to marketing materials & it's called 'brochure with accessory theme'. You can change the colours, fonts, text and graphics and put in your own company colours & logo etc. until it's completely personal to you. I've used it as an example of a simple price list and looks good once personalised. Hope it helps!

Hi,

I just use word but use "Format" "Columns" then opt for 3 columns - it does the same as the "brochure."

Using this would save you having to cut up anything?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back