Brochure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Is there any place I can get my price list designed and not cost the earth ;( I have tried doing my self with many many hours later still not right ;( please help x

Have I put this in the wrong place ;(

Excellent thanks very muchly liked and emailed they did my logo for me do you offer the printing do you post to guernsey liked your page too

Have you tried VistaPrint?
Even if Verve can only design, you could get them printed on VistaPrint

Yes we print and post to most places :)

Verve doesn't 'normally' design to be used at VistaPrint because they are a pain in the backside. They don't conform to 'normal' printing practice.

Although you can search on-line for cheap printers, check before you pay what format they want your design to be in and what help they give you. I did my brochures with printwhat.co.uk. When I sent in my file there was some basic formatting that I couldn't correct as I had a free cut-down version of the actual program. Although I paid for their design team to correct this, they wouldn't do it. I stood to lose my money as they wouldn't refund. Luckily one of my clients works for a graphics company, they had the full software package and did the formatting for me. Sometimes, it doesn't pay to go too cheap.

I've designed my own with Vistaprint before and it really wasn't worth the time I spent on it or the money. The quality wasnt great and my graphics and fonts etc just didn't look professional.
Carl at Verve has just designed my flyers, logo and business cards and Banner Penguin are printing them as we speak. Carl made it clear that unless I told him otherwise, he would design to Banner Penguin's spec and I'd already decided I was going to use them so it suited me perfectly.
For less than £100 I've got a bespoke logo, flyer design and business cards and printing (actually haven't ordered the cards yet but it'll come to less than £100 altogether)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My sil owns iampoppy she does amazing designs :)

Sent from my A500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Although you can search on-line for cheap printers, check before you pay what format they want your design to be in and what help they give you. I did my brochures with printwhat.co.uk. When I sent in my file there was some basic formatting that I couldn't correct as I had a free cut-down version of the actual program. Although I paid for their design team to correct this, they wouldn't do it. I stood to lose my money as they wouldn't refund. Luckily one of my clients works for a graphics company, they had the full software package and did the formatting for me. Sometimes, it doesn't pay to go too cheap.

It really makes me angry when places do this. There really is no reason not to refund. We get incorrect files quite often and follow a simple system.

1. Try to fix it for free.
2. If we can't we advise of a small fee.
3. Give the choice of pay the fee or a full refund of the original order - no holding anyone to ransom here :)

I've designed my own with Vistaprint before and it really wasn't worth the time I spent on it or the money. The quality wasnt great and my graphics and fonts etc just didn't look professional.
Carl at Verve has just designed my flyers, logo and business cards and Banner Penguin are printing them as we speak. Carl made it clear that unless I told him otherwise, he would design to Banner Penguin's spec and I'd already decided I was going to use them so it suited me perfectly.
For less than £100 I've got a bespoke logo, flyer design and business cards and printing (actually haven't ordered the cards yet but it'll come to less than £100 altogether)

Thanks for the recommendation :)

How many business cards did you get printed for this price?

Also, how did payment work?

I've been after new business cards as my current ones are running low and can tell Verve & Banner Penguin are extremely popular on here!

How many business cards did you get printed for this price?

Also, how did payment work?

I've been after new business cards as my current ones are running low and can tell Verve & Banner Penguin are extremely popular on here!

All of our business card prices can be found here - Business Cards

Free delivery to mainland UK :)

Latest posts

Back