Brochures or simple price list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi just looking to get some new bits printed as my old ones are out of date with my treatments, what do you tend to give out a simple price list or full brochure/tri fold of treatments? I am a home salon so it's mainly to give to new clients/pAss on to friends maybe leave in some shops etc. Not sure what to go for. Thanks X

I personally think you either need a nice brochure or both. Don't forget this is the window to your business. You could use a simple price list for a mass mailing and then a nice one for handing out to your clientele.

I personally would go with just a nice price list. Make sure it is representative of you and your business. I had a lovely tri fold leaflet when I worked from home. Every time I did a leaflet drop I got new clients and many commented on my leaflet.

Vic x

I personally prefer to read just a simple price list, I get bored of reading all the details of different treatments.

It depends what you're offering but if I am going for a massage for example I literally just want to be pampered, I'm not really fussed what oils/stones etc it includes, a simple price and duration is enough for me to decide, if I do want to know the difference between them I ask.

I hate reading anything like that though, I'm the kinda person who doesn't reads instructions then wonders why my build has collapsed :D

Im with vic, i prefer brochures to boring price lists. I like to know what each treatment involves and what brands are used etc. You could have a standard price list on your reception desk but it needs to be marketing tool for your business so always give it that bit extra.

I likewise prefer a brochure, and my clients always ask for one. As therapists we know what the different treatments are but most clients don't, so a sentence or two describing what a treatment involves can be a godsend for the less educated consumer.

I prefer a tri-fold too. Plenty of room to sell your business and make people realise how professional you and your treatments are.

Thanks all think I may go down the tri fold route, must admit I judge people by their leaflets and a nice brochure does always look professional. Think I may get one designed by verve. If any one was happy to share theirs I would be grateful, apart from treatment list/prices /contact info, anything else I should include? X

Hi just looking to get some new bits printed as my old ones are out of date with my treatments, what do you tend to give out a simple price list or full brochure/tri fold of treatments? I am a home salon so it's mainly to give to new clients/pAss on to friends maybe leave in some shops etc. Not sure what to go for. Thanks X
I am in the same situation. But I've talked to a few people and the one thing with a price list is you can refer them to your website (if you have one), which will have details on the treatments if they don't know what they are. And getting people go to my website can open a whole bunch can of other opportunities - mailing list, view monthly promos, etc. I do also work from home, but for where I am located a website is beneficial.
But if you don't have or don't plan to have a website then a leaflet would work perfect, I think anyway. And I may be a bit of a hoarder but I have every leaflet for every salon I've gone too still. And I like to look at what other people have done and critique it or get ideas from it.

I'm in the process of having my new treatment lists printed, I've always had them tri fold but I offer so many treatments I cannot fit them all on so I've gone for a A5 brochure this time, I feel I'd prefer as a client to know what is involved within a treatment rather than a basic price list with no info x

Latest posts

Back