Broken CND lamp-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the safest bet is for me to get a spare from S2, just want to make sure my replaced and my spare lamp aren't from the faulty batch!!
Thanks for the replies x

But under curing could cause an allergic reaction if you were to use this lamp on a customer. I know you say you still got 17 days from the shellac but is it really worth causing your customer to have an allergic reaction which may mean she would never to able to use these type of products again? Don't think your insurance would cover you for that x

I never used it on a customer - only me when I was practising before I got the CND lamp, I've still not really gone public but I am using the correct lamp x

WHY are CND lamps always faulty, with people having to buy 2/3/4 lamps on a just in case basis!?
I know it's not s2's fault but surely CND should have addressed this issue by now, there are faulty lamp threads going back years.

These threads are popping up so often now it's worrying that it seems to be the same fault but with lamps continuing to be sold and having to be replaced sometimes more than twice and sometimes within weeks of purchase.

Mrs G did post a little while back that the issue was dealt with, but surely you would recall and replace with new lamps that do not have this fault? Let's hope that being out of stock means that the decks have been cleared and new lamps with this known fault won't be sold anymore.

These threads are popping up so often now it's worrying that it seems to be the same fault but with lamps continuing to be sold and having to be replaced sometimes more than twice and sometimes within weeks of purchase.

Mrs G did post a little while back that the issue was dealt with, but surely you would recall and replace with new lamps that do not have this fault? Let's hope that being out of stock means that the decks have been cleared and new lamps with this known fault won't be sold anymore.

I have to say these threads are putting me off, I was considering to convert to cnd for most of my services over time, I only use vinylux at the moment, but the lamp issue has put me off investing as don't want to be left with not being able to work, and a spare lamp is a big payout at the price they are. I have a cheap spare lamp just In case but know this wouldn't work on shellac etc. really hoping these issues are sorted as would love to be able to offer cnd products.

I'll be honest I have had my first cnd lamp for over 3 years and never had a problem. I bought a second one when we expanded the business and that has been absolutely fine as well. I am touching wood as I say this!

Vicki x

Latest posts

Back