Broken CND lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachylady

Reaction score
Hi all
My shellac lamp has gone on the blink & I’m gutted. Two of the bulbs have stopped working which I have heard is a common problem. Trouble is I don’t know who to take it to to get it repaired. Would an electrician do a little job like that? Would really welcome any advice. Thank you x

Is it the standard UV lamp? Just replace the bulbs? Im sure you can buy them from sweet squared.

Is it the standard UV lamp? Just replace the bulbs? Im sure you can buy them from sweet squared.

Hi AcidPerm
Thanks for replying. It isn’t the bulbs they have 90 hours left on them & the working bulbs don’t work on that side of the lamp when I switch them over. I’m out of warranty so can’t send it back for repair x

I’m having this issue as well! Did you find a solution?? :)

That uv lamp is a heap of *****
I had two and had trouble with both.
Then I got their led lamp which has been problem free although a lot more expensive but no bulbs to buy and it seems to go on for ever (fingers crossed) so would recommend.

I only do nails for myself and family so don’t really wanna buy a new lamp haha my dads ordered a new part to replace on one of the motherboards so hopefully that will fix it

Hope so! Yes completely understand. Good luck!

I’m having this issue as well! Did you find a solution?? :)
My neighbour is really geeky and good with electrical stuff. I don't know what he did but he fixed it! Is your lamp sorted now?

At a wild guess, it was a loose wire that needed re-soldering back on?

At a wild guess, it was a loose wire that needed re-soldering back on?
Hi,
My dads an electrical engineer and we’ve opened it up and checked every wire and part on the boards inside - one board is working fine but we couldn’t find any reason why the other board wouldn’t be working! :(

Latest posts

Back