Broken leg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
Ok so Im a nail tech and have been for

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Stupid phone!
Ive been a tech for 10 years and am just back.into.it after a couple years break having my kids.
Im getting married on sat and managed to break my leg last weekend so will possibly.be in a cast for my big day :-( so what do u guys suggest i do with my toe nails? Nred them to look fab but dont have much time?

Sorry to hear about your break but congrats on your wedding.

I suppose it all depends on what dress your wearing. Us it long or short etc and what styles of polished you prefer for your big day. Do you want to jazz them up or maybe a classic French.

Maybe you want to take the focus away from your cast so maybe crystal pedi or something along them lines. Sorry I'm not much help lol.

Good luck for your big day:) xx

Was thinking crystals or similar tbh. I have a long dress however they have taken.it slightly off the floor now incase of crutches! If i have a cast on im planning on using it as a.second guest book and getting everyone to sign it, it will.be a unique momento.then so will have toes out quite a bit i would imagine :) and my dress has quite a lot of crystals on xx

Was thinking crystals or similar tbh. I have a long dress however they have taken.it slightly off the floor now incase of crutches! If i have a cast on im planning on using it as a.second guest book and getting everyone to sign it, it will.be a unique momento.then so will have toes out quite a bit i would imagine :) and my dress has quite a lot of crystals on xx

Yeah def crystals even if it's only on big toe but that would be nice, especially if you have them on your dress.

Getting everyone to sign your cast is a great idea. It will be a great keepsake.

When you get them done post a pic and i hope everything goes well on the day.

Congrats again:) x

Thanks hun. Appreciate ur input :) will def post pics when theyre done x

Do you plan on keeping your cast after it is removed? If so, just keep in mind that it will be a but stinky since you won't be able to get it wet.
If you decide not to keep it, why not jazz it up with some lace, crystals, glitter etc. You could bling it out as an accessory! Don't forget to take pictures if you do!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Nothing to add to all the great suggestions already being made but just wanted to wish you a fantastic day for your wedding xx

Hi I posted last week about my broken leg and the fact I was getting married last sat (9/6) asking what u thought I should put on my nails. I unfortunately ran out of time to Gellux or do Rockstar toes and instead opted for my toes being my 'something blue' and reached for the OPI! I used a pale blue and then a blue based glitter and they looked really good to be honest, pic doesn't do them justice as they really sparkled! What I'd like to know is what my fellow geeks would have done?
Excuse my horrible toes in pic xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339416080.538139.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339416080.538139.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! Congrats on the wedding and I hope u had an awesome day!

Hi I posted last week about my broken leg and the fact I was getting married last sat (9/6) asking what u thought I should put on my nails. I unfortunately ran out of time to Gellux or do Rockstar toes and instead opted for my toes being my 'something blue' and reached for the OPI! I used a pale blue and then a blue based glitter and they looked really good to be honest, pic doesn't do them justice as they really sparkled! What I'd like to know is what my fellow geeks would have done?
Excuse my horrible toes in pic xxxx

Ahhh congrats, hope the day went well, yr toes look fab and good idea something blue ;) x x

Latest posts

Back