broken toe nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
my freind has broken off the edge of her nail. not massivly but enough to notice. i am pants at l &P but use fabric# can i use a tip(!!) or build upm the missing piece with fabric any help instructions would be great thanks

Build up the missing corner using the fabric.
You could use a tip, but if it is just a corner then yes, fill in by extending some fabric and remember to use Boost both on the top and underneath the fabric that is filling in the gap. This will make it super strong.

Thanks Geeg - And To Make This Bimbo Proof Can I Just Clarify. Prep,bond Boost,fabric,bond,boost,build & Boost (with The Appropriate Activators Used)
Cheers

Thehandsanctuary said:
Thanks Geeg - And To Make This Bimbo Proof Can I Just Clarify. Prep,bond Boost,fabric,bond,boost,build & Boost (with The Appropriate Activators Used)
Cheers

As long as you use Bond for the obvious (bonding to the natural nail and making the fibre disappear) first, you can use the different resins in any order, but generally I would Bond, Build and use Boost last.

ok. so normal procedure - i got confused as you said use boost on top and underneath fabric so i thought you meant sandwich it with boost - silly me.

i just use boost to gap fill in stead of the stage of tip application.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back