Brow courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMTreatments

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im looking at attending a brow course. I am fully qualified in all waxing treatments but the waxing courses I have attended havw only touched on brows. Im looking for something more indepth. Tinting, waxing, threading, powder, regrowth programme, and learning how to choose the correct shape etc a high definition brow if you will.

Unfortunatley I cant afford to do the HD course right now so I have been looking into Hi Brow, Flirties and salon services marvel brow.

Just wondering if any one has taken any of these and how they have found them? Also is it worth buying the kits or creating your own after the course? I use refectocil tint on myself and realy like that. Also would you say hot wax or strip wax is better for brows and which of these courses use hot or strip?

Thanks so much for any advice given
x

I'd recommend the HD Brow course. I realise it's too expensive for you but I've found it very worthwhile.

They use strip wax and have their own tints to use that you blend to customise the colour for your client.

Latest posts

Back