Brow extensions, how popular are they?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm thinking of doing a course on brow extensions wondering how popular this would be and how much people charge ? Any advice would be brill

Our therapist done the course last year and spend over £200 on it
We had one regular client for it, waste of time

I can't imagine it being popular with SPM and microblading x

I can't imagine it being popular with SPM and microblading x

I didn't find it popular either and in training we were told it would last up to 2 weeks, I was lucky if I got 5 days out a set x

Thanks for your replies maybe I'll leave this one x

Hey I am also interested in brow extensions but don't know where you can do it.. has anyone found a course?

Hey I am also interested in brow extensions but don't know where you can do it.. has anyone found a course?

Flirties and faceframe 3d both offer courses. Give them a Google x

Just dragging up this old thread to ask a silly question [emoji85]
Can brow extensions add brow hair to skin? As in, where there is no brow hair because of over plucking? And does anyone have any positives or is it really not a good method. I have a client asking for this constantly and a, considering training

I think courses for this were available a few years ago but it never really took off. With the popularity of microblading and tattooing it might be worth looking into this instead

I have thought of it but there’s so much equipment needed, I don’t think it’s practical from a home setting. Not even sure it would be allowed by the council/health etc as it’s not sterile.
Thank you for your reply PPie

Latest posts

Back