Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another happy lady with Brow Extensions, she was so pleased with the new shape and colour. :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399384640687.jpg
    1399384640687.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 442
Today's student did these fab brows!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399471565.836813.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399471574.534431.jpg

Another happy lady with Brow Extensions, she was so pleased with the new shape and colour. :p

Wow great transformation

It's such a good treatment isn't it?
I love getting creative

Ilah Brow Extensions done last week :)

hbmed_ilah_230414_02_before_closeup.jpg

hbmed_ilah_230414_02_02.jpg

hbmed_ilah_230414_02_03.jpg

hbmed_ilah_230414_02_after_closeup.jpg

Wow great transformation

It's such a good treatment isn't it?
I love getting creative

Oh yes, I love being able to transform ladies brows because I have never been happy with my shape. Eyebrows are such an important feature of the face!

Some beautiful brows on here x

Everyone's brows are fab. Well done geeks :)

I so wish I'd had good training so I could provide this treatment. My training was, well let's just say.... pretty much non existent and unprofessional! :( so I can't offer it to clients. It's gutting as so many people were looking forward to it and I also work for a charity that provides treatments for cancer patients. This would have been perfect for them to put a smile on some of their faces 😭

XxX

Hi glamour eyes, who did you train with?

The joys of being able to mis-interperate text lol ;)

No it wasn't a threat at all. Lol I'm not that kind of girl. If i was going to PUBLICLY name and shame, I would have done it weeks ago! Maybe I should have made myself clearer... I still won't be posting publicly on here who trained me however, if my matter isn't resolved I will reply to the multiple pm's I've received asking me who I trained with and provide a little more info. That's all ;) I don't agree with the whole publicly naming and shaming malarkey to try and get your own way... it doesn't work and makes you look like a fool!

However, I am all for great training in this industry. So I'm all for giving my OPINIONS to help people make their decisions. Positive and negative. I've posted many times in the past about great training I've received from various suppliers. I'm sure my experience with the company is a trainer issue and not a widespread company issue anyway :) so hopefully if the company are as I'd hoped, it will get resolved. At the end of the day, that's when you see the true colours of ANY company or business, is how gracefully they handle constrictive criticism or complaints ;)

But it currently doesn't stop me from being disappointed for my poor clients and patients :( xxx

I totally agree you should be able to voice your opinion and share experiences on here or anywhere. I too have been let down very badly by a so called professional training provider, others should know so they too don't waste a lot of money on poor training.

I totally agree you should be able to voice your opinion and share experiences on here or anywhere. I too have been let down very badly by a so called professional training provider, others should know so they too don't waste a lot of money on poor training.

I'm gutted for you both, this is such an amazing treatment and training is just as important as the product. That's why I trained with Faceframe because I knew being endorsed and certified by CIBTAC the training would HAVE to be the best it can, although when I trained I think there were only 2 other companies who had just set up.
I hope you both find a solution Xxx

I'm training With faceframe tomorrow!!! Am soooooo excited can't wait!!x

Faceframe 3D eyebrows on a client with no natural brow hair at all.
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 391
Before & after faceframe 3D eyebrows on a client with no natural brows xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 424
Before & after faceframe 3D eyebrows on a client with no natural brows xx

Looks good! :thumbup:May I ask if you've used tint or pencil underneath as I can see a shadow underneath. She must have been so pleased. :)

Looks good! :thumbup:May I ask if you've used tint or pencil underneath as I can see a shadow underneath. She must have been so pleased. :)

Used the Faceframe tint as a guide xx

How much is the training with faceframe plz ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much is the training with faceframe plz ?

Usually £695, they have an offer on their Facebook page at the minute though, that includes your kit and marketing materials and you recoup £1,000 back from the kit
X

Great. Thanks

Has anyone tried sleek brow? Home - Sleek Brows 3D Brow building, eyebrow extensions

their website looks really good, but I havnt heard much about them, they train for brows in different locations. They also do lash extensions but they only train lashes in London for some strange reason.

Anyone got any comments on how well the glue lasts? and how natural the hairs look? (from any company)

Is there any trainers in Norwich Norfolk?. Xx

Latest posts

Back