Brow lamination/lash lift - time between treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephanieMUA

Reaction score
I've recently become trained in brow lamination and tinting, and lash lifting and tinting. I was told it was 6-8 weeks between treatments however I don't know how to tell which end of this time frame I should perform a clients next treatment without risking over processing their lashes/brows. Will i be ok to do this at the 6 week mark as I was taught not to apply the perming lotion to the end of the hairs or is there a way to tell?

I go with 8 weeks to be safe.
Do not apply perm/lift to the ends, just the right by the root, as that's where you want it to lift from.
You won't know it's over-processed until it's too late. The lashes will go all frazzled and curly.

I'd go back to your trainers and ask for clarity on this, as it will depend on the system you're using

Ok
I go with 8 weeks to be safe.
Do not apply perm/lift to the ends, just the right by the root, as that's where you want it to lift from.
You won't know it's over-processed until it's too late. The lashes will go all frazzled and curly.

I'd go back to your trainers and ask for clarity on this, as it will depend on the system you're using
OK thank you, I already know not to apply to the ends but I will ask my trainer for advice

Latest posts

Back