Brow lamination, tint and shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linffs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve recently qualified a brow lamination course and wondered when offering this service combined with a tint and shape/wax, what order is best to do the treatment in?

Does anyone have any advice or tips on this?

Thanks in advance

Hi there :)

Lamination, then tint, then wax and shape

Tinting is usually only for a few min if after a lamination, but best to check with the manufacturer as they can be different. I know with Refectocil the tinting time is reduced to 2 min, but they’re all different.

You don’t want to apply the chemicals after hair follicles have just been pulled out and the pores are left open

Hi there :)

Lamination, then tint, then wax and shape

Tinting is usually only for a few min if after a lamination, but best to check with the manufacturer as they can be different. I know with Refectocil the tinting time is reduced to 2 min, but they’re all different.

You don’t want to apply the chemicals after hair follicles have just been pulled out and the pores are left open

Yes this makes perfect sense!! Thanks so much for the advice. Good to understand more about the processes x

Latest posts

Back