Brow lamination?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybaby

Kelly22
Reaction score
Has anyone trained in brow lamination? Im very intrigued in this new treatment but unsure who to train with based on the best product for this has anyone got any advice

Has anyone trained in brow lamination? Im very intrigued in this new treatment but unsure who to train with based on the best product for this has anyone got any advice

Don’t bother! It seems to be using lash lift products for brows..to lift them up. Someone on my instagram is calling it a brow lift and charging a lot for it. I did this on myself many years ago just to see what would happen. Doesn’t do barely anything. Would have a better effect using soap brow technique and showing client how to do it. I can imagine her clients are not going back after realising they don’t stay like that.

I am so undecided by this treatment, I have seen a couple of people with this done and it’s looks great but mostly the majority looks silly to me lol ?

Does anyone know what products are used and has anyone seen any MSDS ?

No and no . Professionals using eyebrow kits for brow laminations . I know Thuya brand have some kits , email them

All the pictures and videos I have seen, show perfectly good eyebrows being made to look silly. I haven’t seen any sparse eyebrows being made to look fuller, which is apparently the promise.

All the pictures and videos I have seen, show perfectly good eyebrows being made to look silly. I haven’t seen any sparse eyebrows being made to look fuller, which is apparently the promise.
I'm with you on this one, I dont think they look good at all. I think it's a fad that will quickly disappear. Each to there own though, you will get people who love it I'm sure. I'd like to see before and after photos of sparse eyebrows and see if it makes them look better

Hated it at first but now I love it, I don’t like this straight up seen a ghost look, but they can make brows look bigger and can transform a flat brow. I love the natural look.
f6649479fa101d1209c1d88672cfb4d5.jpg

Hated it at first but now I love it, I don’t like this straight up seen a ghost look, but they can make brows look bigger and can transform a flat brow. I love the natural look.
f6649479fa101d1209c1d88672cfb4d5.jpg

Bonkers these do look lovely

Could they not just use a brow gel though?

My clients are absolutely loving brow lamination. I’ve had 3 of which had had poor microblading that just looks like faint smudged pencil and it did wonders for them. I did my course online with LB training as I’m already qualified with lash lifts xx

Bonkers these do look lovely

Could they not just use a brow gel though?

You can go more Extreme but most clients prefer to have the natural fluffy look. Clients don’t want to use products they have it done and it last 4-6 weeks, they just need to brush in the morning.

Hi I didnt train but bought a Brow Bomb kit and tried it on myself. Its basically a brow perm. Its not for everyone but did wonders for me as my afro brows are really curly and unruly. Im doing it on clients who have full curly brows that need a bit of order. The tint done at the same time lasts up to 4 weeks ive noticed too. Hope that helps x

Hi I didnt train but bought a Brow Bomb kit and tried it on myself. Its basically a brow perm. Its not for everyone but did wonders for me as my afro brows are really curly and unruly. Im doing it on clients who have full curly brows that need a bit of order. The tint done at the same time lasts up to 4 weeks ive noticed too. Hope that helps x
Hi Ceecee
Did you also buy Brow Bomb tints?? Have you also tried Lash Bomb?? I am considering this company but I am doing my homework first. Your input would be awesome!!

Don’t bother! It seems to be using lash lift products for brows..to lift them up. Someone on my instagram is calling it a brow lift and charging a lot for it. I did this on myself many years ago just to see what would happen. Doesn’t do barely anything. Would have a better effect using soap brow technique and showing client how to do it. I can imagine her clients are not going back after realising they don’t stay like that.
Hi. From what I have read it may not be a lash lift product. The product must state that it is for both brows and lashes. Apparently, brows and lashes have different PH. They say the lash lift may be too strong for the brows!!! I am in the process of finding a good company for brow laminations.

When done properly they look great...they don;t have to be that ugly big bushy look!

I'm still using my refectil tints and yes i used lash bomb. It's the same formulation for both. Haven't had any complaints yet x

Ceecee...did you use the brow bomb tints and lash lift???? Please let me know. Thanks

Ceecee...did you use the brow bomb tints and lash lift???? Please let me know. Thanks
I'm still using my refectil tints and yes i used lash bomb. It's the same formulation for both. Haven't had any complaints yet x
Are you happy with the products or should I look for another company? How was the Lash lift???

Does anyone know if you’re insured to work on the public if you haven’t done training in lamination ... I’ve done a lash lift course and know how to use the products and it doesn’t seem far removed from that .... but normally a separate course would be needed for a different treatment. Altho you could argue it isn’t a different treatment ...

Awesome, thank you so much!!!

Latest posts

Back