Brow lamination?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if you’re insured to work on the public if you haven’t done training in lamination ... I’ve done a lash lift course and know how to use the products and it doesn’t seem far removed from that .... but normally a separate course would be needed for a different treatment. Altho you could argue it isn’t a different treatment ...

Hi In the US, they don't require specific classes for each service that you would like to perform. As long as your professional license is permitted to do the service. So as an example, perm makeup is not classified under an esthetician license, so it is not covered for insurance. That is a separate insurance policy. But, lash lifts/perms would be covered for an esthetician. Look to professional groups for insurance discounts. In the US, we can get product/professional insurance for US$6,000,000 for annual fee of US$159.

Call your local insurance co and ask

Does anyone know what products are used and has anyone seen any MSDS ?
Hi. You should always ask for the MSDS from whom ever is selling the products. You have the right to know what ingredients you will be using. (and your insurance company may want to know also) If a company doesn't give you the safety list, move on!!!! They are not a reputable supplier!!!

can
My clients are absolutely loving brow lamination. I’ve had 3 of which had had poor microblading that just looks like faint smudged pencil and it did wonders for them. I did my course online with LB training as I’m already qualified with lash lifts xx
My clients are absolutely loving brow lamination. I’ve had 3 of which had had poor microblading that just looks like faint smudged pencil and it did wonders for them. I did my course online with LB training as I’m already qualified with lash lifts xx
Can I ask which brand you use please

Does anyone know if you’re insured to work on the public if you haven’t done training in lamination ... I’ve done a lash lift course and know how to use the products and it doesn’t seem far removed from that .... but normally a separate course would be needed for a different treatment. Altho you could argue it isn’t a different treatment ...

Hello, did anyone get back to you about this as I'm exactly the same. Xx

Hello, did anyone get back to you about this as I'm exactly the same. Xx

Hi yes my insurance company require a separate course to be done which is crazy so i won’t be offering it. Shame though

Enhance and pamper do brow lamination training in Manchester, you can choose between include a kit or without

After my post the other day saying I wasn’t going to do the brow lamination course, I thought I’d have a go at doing my own brows with my lash lift products.... am super delighted with the effect on my skinny brows and am so impressed I’ve booked myself on a course and can’t wait! I’ve got clients waiting after seeing mine and liking them [emoji7]
I’m sure it will be worth doing in the long run! I can’t find anyone in my area doing it either, need help on prices and what you include with it please x

I work at capital hair and beauty and we run brow lamination courses, its good for unruly brows you dont have to have them all sticking up but their easier to brush into shape, its been popular, i spose you can create the same effect with soap brows etc but thats like saying why have nails done just buy stick ons or why have lashes extensions use lengthing mascara? ‍♀️

Hi. Im so intrigue this procediment. I use a soft lifting product because some others are soooo strong and burn the brows. I tested and been amazing when grow up. In your countrys wich product u use? In my country we dont have insurance , the goberment dont make atentions to this.

Hi. From what I have read it may not be a lash lift product. The product must state that it is for both brows and lashes. Apparently, brows and lashes have different PH. They say the lash lift may be too strong for the brows!!! I am in the process of finding a good company for brow laminations.

When done properly they look great...they don;t have to be that ugly big bushy look!
can u please let me know what company you use when you'v done the research if u dont mind sharing(im getting old and lazy to do research ) thankyou lulu

Hi I didnt train but bought a Brow Bomb kit and tried it on myself. Its basically a brow perm. Its not for everyone but did wonders for me as my afro brows are really curly and unruly. Im doing it on clients who have full curly brows that need a bit of order. The tint done at the same time lasts up to 4 weeks ive noticed too. Hope that helps x

hello.
I have a client with Afro brows, she has reported the lamination to have only lasted a few days before her brows went curly again. She is eager to give it another go as she loved the effect it gave. I left the solutions on for 5 minutes, how long did you leave them on for? Thank you.

Has anyone trained in brow lamination? Im very intrigued in this new treatment but unsure who to train with based on the best product for this has anyone got any advice
I use Hairpearl. It’s designed to do lifts and lamination. It’s amazing and the clients love it!! You can shape the brows however you want so they don’t have to be straight up. They also have training.

I’ve had great results with brow lamination. I’m very experienced with lashlifting so I just did an online course to cover me for insurance. You need to have the qualification because the product will touch the skin much more than when you do a lash lift. (It shouldn’t touch the skin at all with a lash lift)

it’s basically the same product for lashlofting but with different timings because brow hairs are not the same as lashes and you are touching the skin.

I don’t do the blown away feathery look because I just couldn’t keep a straight face. It is marvellous for my older ladies and gentlemen with brow hairs growing off their face like an owl. It tames them beautifully. I think it improves all brows, if done carefully and well. Very few visual treatments are “necessary” it’s about how you feel about yourself and making it easier to present the visual version of yourself to the World that you feel best represents the “you” on the inside.

Latest posts

Back