Brow pencil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
What brow pencils do you all use? I was looking at getting the Mac self sharpening one but just read the reviews and there not great. any recommendations would be great thanks x

I'm not a makeup geek but I use Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in dark brown. I've used it for years, it lasts all day and looks really natural. I'm a bit of an eyebrow girl myself and I always get compliments on how nice my eyebrows look! I'm thinking about using a Mac brown eyeshadow with an angled brush to fill them in though..

I'm not a makeup geek but I use Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in dark brown. I've used it for years, it lasts all day and looks really natural. I'm a bit of an eyebrow girl myself and I always get compliments on how nice my eyebrows look! I'm thinking about using a Mac brown eyeshadow with an angled brush to fill them in though..

Thanks for the reply I tried the rimmel one a while ago but it wasn't a good colour match for my brows the dark brown is a bit light but I don't want to go as dark as black. I'm going to be using the wow brow powders but want a pencil for the edges, I think I might order the mac one and see how I go x

Rimmel do a black/brown and this is the best I have ever used, I spend a fortune on make up and this is the best pencil I have used cant believe the price, it lasts all day without smudging x

Sneaking over from hair geeks but I just had to comment, I also use the Rimmel dark one and I'm strictly mac usually but it is fantastic :) xxx

I absolutely love the wow brows that benefit does and with the brushes u dont need a pencil as does fine edges amazingly

I've always used the benefit brow zings, they look natural rather than drawn on I think x

I've never been a fan of pencils, always use a brow powder or eyeshadow. My favourite is the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

ive used ybf(previously models prefer) from qvc for years, the harder you press the darker the colour so one colour suits all, it lasts for ages and stays on all day and night!

Thanks everyone will have a look at all the ones suggested x

Ive tried afew different ones and all the dark browns seemed to come out quite warm. Then I tried asdas own! Love it!!! No warmth just a nice flat dark brown pencil X

Two that I've heard are good are from America I think so might need to look online

One is brow whiz by anastacia, the other is brow bar to go, the second one seems to be more popular and it comes with a brow wax to keep the brows in place

I also use rimmels dark browm pencil though for now until I get my hands on the ones above :) x

On myself I use Collection 2000 in blonde, it's SO cheap but I love it! The colour matches me perfectly and it lasts soo well. And because I use it every single day I don't feel guilty when it's time to buy another one!

In my make-up kit I have a couple of Avon ones which are ok, they do the job and last well.

Xx

The Rimmel London Profesinal Eyebrow pencil in 001 Dark Brown is what i use..
Cheap and cheerfull :) x

Latest posts

Back