Brow Perfect courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusluce

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone been on the brow perfect training course?! Would love some feedback on it before I book xxxxx

I have PM if you like x x

Yes please :) xx

Please would you pm me please c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Is Brow Perfect HD brows?
It's just I am looking to train in this as I've been getting a lot of requests but don't know where to go.
I live in the North West. X

I wouldnt mind some kind of brow training either, I'm loathe to pay the £1,000 or so for HD training and personally, I think they can look too false. Is there any other training that isnt quite so defined in the South Wales area? If that makes sense! ;)

HD and brow perfect are very different HD you are doing step using waxing tinting make up etc to give a brow with brow perfect you are adding Individual hairs to make a brow or fill in gaps.

I'm training in brow perfect next week can't wait x

Hi how did you get on with training ? Looking to book also what do you charge for treatments? X

HD and brow perfect are very different HD you are doing step using waxing tinting make up etc to give a brow with brow perfect you are adding Individual hairs to make a brow or fill in gaps.

I'm training in brow perfect next week can't wait x

How did you get on with this treatment I have just booked up x

How did you get on with this treatment I have just booked up x

I really enjoyed the training but to be honest only done about 5 sets since I trained so not been hugely popular. X

Oh no I do my training on tues :( how have the clients got on with treatment ? Did they like it ?

Oh no I do my training on tues :( how have the clients got on with treatment ? Did they like it ?

They do like it but wish it lasted longer. The hair in hair adhesive lasts up to 2 weeks the hair on skin lasts up to 1 week x

Latest posts

Back