Brow Perfect - On The Fence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WithLove

Reaction score
Ive just recieved an email from Lash Perfect about their latest venture, extensions for the eyebrow! I thought it would be a little far fetched however I recalled I have a number of post chemo patients who just cant seem to get powder to stay on.

Ive looked at 3D brows but their prices are just so expensive I could train all my girls in Brow Perfect for the same price as sending one girl to training.

Has any one booked either courses? Have you had a lot of postive feedback? Im still very undecided :irked: x

Surely you need hair to adhere the false brows too? Which for people with minimum brow hair won't work well? I'm one of the unfortunate ones with hardly any hear and I'd love something like this but how can you add shape and volume to areas there aren't any hair? Xx

Have a look at Billion Dollar Brows. They're currently running a substantial saving on their training if booked by feb 28th. Seriously good and at that price, I don't think you would regret it! xx

Hi

There are several companies offering brow extensions now. You don't necessarily need hair to put them on - some can be attached to the skin.

I've been emailing one of the girls at HO back and forth

I've been told they have two adhesives one for the skin and one for actual hairs, im sure you will be apply to fine hairs aswell.

I dont think its designed to be long lasting but like with most things your able to maintain the look.

Just booked one of my girls on for training in Essex :green: didnt take much convincing ha ha

Latest posts

Back