Brow rehab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this work if u have a small scar in your eyebrow???

I wish I could give this a try but unfortunately mine do not grow, I remove about 4 random hairs a year! :-(

Love this! Need to stop plucking!!! x

Gosh! I wrote this 5 years ago. Worth a try. X

I havent plucked a single hair from my brows in about 4 month and I swear they havent grown at all :-:)(

I havent plucked a single hair from my brows in about 4 month and I swear they havent grown at all :-:)(
Ah well at least you tried. The next step for you is to either use make up of go for permanent make up. :sad:

If your having issues with them being seemingly permanently thinner than they used to be it Might be worth getting the doctor to check your thyroid to rule under active thyroid out.
This was my issue ,now on meds they are coming back ! yay !

Hi ladies. Just been contacted by one if my clients to see if I can do a C Ridge in her brows?? What the hell is this?? She said her make-up artist for her wedding has asked when I do her brows can I wax a C Ridge?? I'm totally confused! Tries doing a search on here but couldn't find anything xx

Hi ladies. Just been contacted by one if my clients to see if I can do a C Ridge in her brows?? What the hell is this?? She said her make-up artist for her wedding has asked when I do her brows can I wax a C Ridge?? I'm totally confused! Tries doing a search on here but couldn't find anything xx
Never heard of it.

Never heard of it.

Me either Kim! I googled it & nothing came up! When I say it to myself this is the kind of image that springs to mind ;-)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373895717.843170.jpg

Hilarious! You've got it in one! x

Latest posts

Back