Brow training with HD brows or Kim Lawless?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayleighnailsx

Reaction score
Hiya
I have been looking into doing a brow course as i feel im not very good at getting a nice shape. But im stuck!! Do i do the kim Lawless brow design or go for the hd brow training. I know the cost is expensive for hd but it is really big at the minute or would i benefit more from training with kim lawless. Has anyone who has done any of these courses got any opinions on them?? Or any advice xx

Good question, I'm interested to know too as I've been looking at the Kim lawless one but I keep being told by everyone that clients want 'HD brows' not similar. :( x

My course isn't 'similar' to anyone's course, it's quite simply brow design training and my course has been accredited for several years now.

I know what you mean though as there are a lot of copycat HD courses out there, but my course is not one of those. I'm not suggesting you were saying that, but I'd hate anyone reading this thread to think that my course was a cheap imitation. It's my course and I've always done my own thing my own way. It's all about the brow! :)

My course isn't 'similar' to anyone's course, it's quite simply brow design training and my course has been accredited for several years now.

I know what you mean though as there are a lot of copycat HD courses out there, but my course is not one of those. I'm not suggesting you were saying that, but I'd hate anyone reading this thread to think that my course was a cheap imitation. It's my course and I've always done my own thing my own way. It's all about the brow! :)

No sorry i didnt mean that they were simular at all sorry  just a bit stuck on what is going to benefit me more as with your training i know its excellent training and il know how to create the perefect brow but do i jump on the band wagon and do hd brows for the name i suppose while learning a diffrent technique such as threading! Hope i didnt offend xxx

I wasn't saying it was similar or cheap.
I've read a lot about your courses on here and how amazing you are.. Sorry if it came across wrong :)

Well girls I just did my brow design course with Kim last week and I learned sooo much! also my clients are loving there new Gorgeous brows (Gorgeous is my business name :wink2:) my facebook has never been so busy with new clients since I started posting the pics up. Cant comment on HD as I haven't done the course hth a wee bit xx

My opinion? HD brows is a fad. It is very current but it won't last.

I think you are better going a brow design course to get confidence in your technique.

Once you have this, you can create any look you like including the HD shape. Although, obviously you cannot market it as HD.

Just my opinion x

My opinion? HD brows is a fad. It is very current but it won't last.

I think you are better going a brow design course to get confidence in your technique.

Once you have this, you can create any look you like including the HD shape. Although, obviously you cannot market it as HD.

Just my opinion x
Yes i think your right i would rather master the eye brows first and then if HD sticks around do the course then. Thanks for making up mind xxx

Well girls I just did my brow design course with Kim last week and I learned sooo much! also my clients are loving there new Gorgeous brows (Gorgeous is my business name :wink2:) my facebook has never been so busy with new clients since I started posting the pics up. Cant comment on HD as I haven't done the course hth a wee bit xx

Thanks also, iv heard so my fab things about her training on here. Well done on the new clients :) xxx

Latest posts

Back