Brow waxing on a man

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
I want to have a brow wax but as I dont know anything can it be done so it really cleans up the brow without making me look like a drag queen? Sorry for the ignorance but I have no idea about this xxx

Hi,

Yes of course, I wax a lot of male brows incl my husband, just make sure to tell the therapist your not looking to have a nice arch put in just a tidy up from the underneath.

Go on to you tube type in Kim Lawless Professional Beauty. She did a demo doing male eyebrows, she's great!!! You can check out the before and after, it'll put your mind at rest! hth :)

I want to have a brow wax but as I dont know anything can it be done so it really cleans up the brow without making me look like a drag queen? Sorry for the ignorance but I have no idea about this xxx

The Drag Queen look if fine......if you're a Drag Queen, but most men aren't.

Have a look at my demo on YouTube but if you're having them done, keep the shape angular, rather than sweeping up to form an arch. I also think it looks much better to leave a few stray haids on men. xx

Most of my guys just have what i'd call a clean up. Tidy away most of the strays from beneath, but i agree with Kim, leaving a couple makes it look natural.

I also brush the hairs upwards and give them a little trim if they have very heavy, bushy brows.

Don't be worried, just make sure your therapist is used to doing men's eyebrows.

Oh and Stephen, never apologise, if we knew everything there would be no need for this site xxx

Latest posts

Back