Brow waxing products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie--x

Reaction score
I have booked on a course and part of it involves brow waxing my question is about what I should buy .. Should I buy a full waxing starter kit or should I just buy wax pot and specific waxes? Would I be best buying after wax lotions etc if it's just for brows?

And I was just wondering what you all use for just brow waxing?

Hope this makes sense lol and thanks in advance for any answers x

Are you going to use hot, warm or both?
Personally I'd just buy it separately a wax heater and pot of warm wax, strips and spatulas. You can use oil free makeup remover as pre wax lotion and look at a good post wax creme. And a decent pair of tweezers.

Thank you! I think both, which wax would you recommend or is it just personal preference? X

I use Perron Rigot waxes. Crystal Ocean (strip wax) & Euro Blonde (hot wax) at the moment. Pre wax is the Blue Lotion & a drop of the Jasmine Oil. Post wax is Jasmine Oil & either the Refreshing after wax gel or Hair Minimizing cream. x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh what wax heater do you use for them? Can you use any? X

I use digital heaters. Have swapped fairly recently, but love them. I purchased them when PR had Black Friday deals last year.
You can get digital heaters from most beauty suppliers. Get the larger one as PR wax pots fit inside.
Most wax suppliers also have their own pre & post wax products if you don't use PR. x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back