Quantcast

Brown Bitz - anyone use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Just ordered 2 litres! I've gone for citrus sherbet & carribean coconut & have a sample being sent of cherry berry too!

anyone else use? I've done a search on salon geek & all things being said about the tan look fab! but all the posts are a little outdated so just wondering who now is currently using it? Looking forward to recieving my order! :) Xxx

Lush-Lash

Reaction score

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
I've sampled the coconut and it's lovely, lasts about a week and I've found it the best fade of on myself so far. The guide colour is amazing on me (I'm pale when I'm not tanned but I go quite dark if I have a 2 week hol). I really like it the only down side for me is it still isn't very dark on me but I think it would be lovely on most people. I had heard they were bringing a darker one out so emailed and asked and they are hopefully in a month or two. They reply straight away to emails even at 10pm on a Sunday!

stacylouise

Reaction score
its amazing, go on my albums for pictures :) i always recommend them, no i dont work for them and im not affiliated with them i just love them so much lol xx

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
its amazing, go on my albums for pictures :) i always recommend them, no i dont work for them and im not affiliated with them i just love them so much lol xx
Haha Stacey I've been searching all day on salon geek & i see a previous comment on another thread you made.. so I've already stalked your photos on your profile hehe, Photos are gorgeous btw! Xx

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
I've sampled the coconut and it's lovely, lasts about a week and I've found it the best fade of on myself so far. The guide colour is amazing on me (I'm pale when I'm not tanned but I go quite dark if I have a 2 week hol). I really like it the only down side for me is it still isn't very dark on me but I think it would be lovely on most people. I had heard they were bringing a darker one out so emailed and asked and they are hopefully in a month or two. They reply straight away to emails even at 10pm on a Sunday!
I spoke to Alex from brown bitz today & he said it will be within the next month the darker colour being brought out, which is exciting, I know I phoned today & he was in the hospital but phoned me back within 10 minutes of me leaving him a voice message, Impressive stuff! xx

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Sorry i forgot to ask... the brown bitz guide colour whilst spraying, is it noticeable? as in not too light so i can see were I'm spraying? Thanks ladies. Xx

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Will you let us know what you think about the lighter shades please I'm being tight as I don't want to pay for the samples lol.

stacylouise

Reaction score
Sorry i forgot to ask... the brown bitz guide colour whilst spraying, is it noticeable? as in not too light so i can see were I'm spraying? Thanks ladies. Xx
yeah its a lovley guide colour and easy to see where you apply :) x

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Will you let us know what you think about the lighter shades please I'm being tight as I don't want to pay for the samples lol.
Yeah of course, I'm spraying my sister Tuesday evening with the cherry berry so I'll let you know straight away. x

Lush-Lash

Reaction score

stacylouise

Reaction score
I spoke to Alex from brown bitz today & he said it will be within the next month the darker colour being brought out, which is exciting, I know I phoned today & he was in the hospital but phoned me back within 10 minutes of me leaving him a voice message, Impressive stuff! xx
i cant wait til the darker colour comes out so excited lol :Love: x

stacylouise

Reaction score

This is cherry berry, on a very very pale client <3 xx

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Yeah of course, I'm spraying my sister Tuesday evening with the cherry berry so I'll let you know straight away. x
Thank you :lol:

I too found the guide colour fine x

tiatia22

Reaction score
I love brown bitz, great colour and fade off. But recently tried a tan called spatan, ooh....me likey too.x:lol:

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Ordered yesterday afternoon & my package arrived this morning :) I'm so desperate to try it out but hubby's had a couple of pints & is now asleep tut tut! so I can't rope him into letting me tan him, no clients booked until Tuesday either so looks like I'm doing my legs in a minute!!

smells lovely & got some free leaflets with my order & a sample of cherry berry at no extra cost too, so far so good x

klzangel

Reaction score
I have just switched to this brand and I love it, I wear the coconut one. Fade off is fantastic, customers service is brilliant. Can't wait for the darker one to come out :-D

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Just sprayed my legs (I find doing myself so awkward, much prefer to do clients) anyway did the best I could & I don't get my legs out anyway so if ive missed a patch it doesnt matter, just wanted to see the colour. Guide is lovely & the sherbet dip smells yum. Hubby's woke up & said what's that smell? I said spray tan, he told me to get lost bcos he didn't believe it smelt that good haha

Will let you all know about wash off tomorrow xx

Sally1982

Reaction score
oh please post a pic tomo would like to see the colour ;-)

skindeep72

Reaction score
Would love to see the colour if this. Is this solution darker than nouvatan ie ok for paler skin tones x

Latest posts