Brown Bitz - anyone use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sprayed my legs (I find doing myself so awkward, much prefer to do clients) anyway did the best I could & I don't get my legs out anyway so if ive missed a patch it doesnt matter, just wanted to see the colour. Guide is lovely & the sherbet dip smells yum. Hubby's woke up & said what's that smell? I said spray tan, he told me to get lost bcos he didn't believe it smelt that good haha

Will let you all know about wash off tomorrow xx

How was it? Do you have a picture?

I use brown bitz and ive not had a complaint since!
Lovely customer service!
I've got a few appointments this week so I will try and remember to take pictures!

I use brown bitz and ive not had a complaint since!
Lovely customer service!
I've got a few appointments this week so I will try and remember to take pictures!

Thanks. There are so many products, reviews, and i've tested some but just dont know what to go with!!!

Thanks. There are so many products, reviews, and i've tested some but just dont know what to go with!!!

To Be honest I didnt do that much research into what company to go with. I found I wasnt bothered about the larger companies and after nearly going with OMG (only cos their ebay deals where cheap! but they had bad reviews) I'm sure it was geeks that made me use brownbitz as they had a good package deal on their site!

I have just switched to this brand and I love it, I wear the coconut one. Fade off is fantastic, customers service is brilliant. Can't wait for the darker one to come out :-D

Do you mind me asking what tone your skin is naturally? I have coconut here but not sure who too use it on yet until I familiarise myself with the product.

Thanks xx

How was it? Do you have a picture?

I don't have any pics as I'm crap at spraying myself & I missed a whopping patch which looked ok until the next morning but now it looks odd! Lol

Colours nice & I didn't exfoliate before & haven't moisterised after & it's been 3 days now & I'm still brown, haven't tried it on any clients yet but will update once I have feedback x x

I don't have any pics as I'm crap at spraying myself & I missed a whopping patch which looked ok until the next morning but now it looks odd! Lol

Colours nice & I didn't exfoliate before & haven't moisterised after & it's been 3 days now & I'm still brown, haven't tried it on any clients yet but will update once I have feedback x x

Thanks lush lash :) x

Sprayed a client tonight with sherbet dip, shes a regular & I've been tanning her for the past year so she'll give me honest feedback, I'll let you all know tomorrow after shes text me! really hope she likes it!

I'm now thinking maybe I should of used carribean coconut on her??? as she's not light skinned but not dark either just normal.. maybe on the lighter side of normal, but she does like to be dark as poss. Oh well we will soon see x

Sprayed a client tonight with sherbet dip, shes a regular & I've been tanning her for the past year so she'll give me honest feedback, I'll let you all know tomorrow after shes text me! really hope she likes it!

I'm now thinking maybe I should of used carribean coconut on her??? as she's not light skinned but not dark either just normal.. maybe on the lighter side of normal, but she does like to be dark as poss. Oh well we will soon see x

How did the guide colour look? x

My clients dead happy with it, she's just text & said she's really pleased & that it's gone a lovely colour, & this is from a lady who's tried most brands of tan :) x

I am having trouble with lots of spray being in the air! I was doing my sister yesturday and it was very noticable
I use just under 50mls spraying

I am having trouble with lots of spray being in the air! I was doing my sister yesturday and it was very noticable
I use just under 50mls spraying

Is this with brown bitz? I'm using around 50ml but not having this problem, ive hardly any overspray.. I've a duck egg blue bath mat inside the tent & it barely has any tan on it when I'm finished x x

Is this with brown bitz? I'm using around 50ml but not having this problem, ive hardly any overspray.. I've a duck egg blue bath mat inside the tent & it barely has any tan on it when I'm finished x x
yes, My towel is pink and theres alot left on it after.

My clients dead happy with it, she's just text & said she's really pleased & that it's gone a lovely colour, & this is from a lady who's tried most brands of tan :) x
Mmmmmmm may have to get a sample. Sounds nice. Have you tried it on a paler skin yet? I have a few pale clients and using nouvatan which they were pleased with. Is brown blitz more of a brown colour than a golden colour? x

Mmmmmmm may have to get a sample. Sounds nice. Have you tried it on a paler skin yet? I have a few pale clients and using nouvatan which they were pleased with. Is brown blitz more of a brown colour than a golden colour? x

Ive just switched from Nouvatan to brown bitz & they are 2 different colours once developed, even the guide colours between the 2 tans are different too each other, but yes brown bitz is a 'browner' tan, my lady I did last night is kind of pale & she says her sherbet dip tan is lovely. x

yay so glad your loving it lush-lash :D ! xx

Latest posts

Back