Brows and tinting skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm interested to know if there's a product out there that tints / stains the clients skin (brow area) and last for 3 weeks.

Tint looks great for a couple of days (when you stain the skin to enhance the brow etc)

I'm new in this industry and would appreciate some feedback!

I think Ellebanna have something similar but only lasts 7 days.

Anyone tried Irina Levchuk brow henna?

I'm not looking at doing brow extensions though

Last edited:
I think you'll struggle to find a tint that will stain the skin for 3 weeks! I use Belmacil and the dark brown tints the skin great but prob only lasts around 1 week on the skin if clients don't scrub their brows! Obv lasts really well on the brow hair though. I've not used the henna that some people use so couldn't comment x

Tint is for the hairs. When you create a new shape with the tint and it is on the skin it shows the client where to apply makeup to achieve the same at home.

Hi everyone,
I'm interested to know if there's a product out there that tints / stains the clients skin (brow area) and last for 3 weeks.

Tint looks great for a couple of days (when you stain the skin to enhance the brow etc)

I'm new in this industry and would appreciate some feedback!

I think Ellebanna have something similar but only lasts 7 days.

Anyone tried Irina Levchuk brow henna?

I'm not looking at doing brow extensions though

Tinting the skin is a massive MASSIVE no-no, it's dangerous full stop. If the skin is being noticeably tinted during a normal brow or lash tint then it's being applied incorrectly. There are either brow extensions or products that are painted on to the skin but adhere to it, they don't tint the skin. I don't know about Irina Levchuk but the same safety guidance applies with all henna, make sure it's not black henna and is the type meant for skin (which is red). If your clients want long lasting brows then SPMU or brow blading are their only other option.

I wouldn't say tinting the skin was dangerous! Aslong as the client has had correct patch tests ON the skin and that it's not applied after waxing/threading ect then it's a good way to shade behind the brow for clients who are regrowing or wanting a quick fuller brow

Sorry that's not correct, and if a brow tint company is telling you this then I would choose another one. If there's a stain that lingers for the next day then that's sometimes unavoidable (similar to hair tint) but intentionally tinting the skin? Nope. Eyelash tints, eyebrow tints and eyelash extensions are the biggest cause of beauty insurance claims.

Hi ladys♡ I heard about eyebrow and eyelash henna too! I saw a good results. I think it is a new thing which comes from Russia.

http://www.browhenna.ru/ this is the website that I am thinking to buy henna. But I dont know how good business in UK can be with it. Let me know if you try it♡

Latest posts

Back