Brows company on This Morning using Barry M?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've sent all my kit back and have be promised a full refund on return. I don't want anything to do with this brand anymore and the sooner it's all dealt with the better !
Anastasia Beverly Hills here I come [emoji5]️

Sounds like you'll be better off.
I still can't believe you were treated like that! x

Haven't they also shot themselves in the foot?! They've now lost money from your potential future orders, which you probably would have continued to make without that heavy handed reaction. Has totally put me off.

Haven't they also shot themselves in the foot?! They've now lost money from your potential future orders, which you probably would have continued to make without that heavy handed reaction. Has totally put me off.
They're already losing money anyway their net worth was down by 28% for the first time in 4 years. Definitely not a good idea investing with them right now

I personally wouldn't book in to get the professional service if I saw the home alternative in this case. Therefore what are the public going to do?
If profit margins truly are down it may be an act of desperation x

I was looking at the different brow company's for cpd courses ... I wondered if the price of one was really worth it. That's a lot of brow to do ...!!!
When I read the terms & conditions of a particular co It did make me think ... But because I work at a beauty college they do not train lecturers / teachers (it is in terms) ....
discrimination springs to mind but that's another story ... But after reading this my mind is definitely made up now and glad they don't train teachers .... Lol...

There is nothing you learn on that course that you don't already know. Apart from threading maybe. Most if it is makeup.

It's a real shame to hear how you've been reprimanded,:eek::eek: all the the other stylists will be quaking in their brows to not upset the brand henchmen eyy?:eek::eek::confused::oops::mad:
Good luck xoxo

Well in that case I think your in the wrong place as I guess you don't like people having an opinion?

No not all all im voicing my opinion like everyone else. Im just saying it is a bit unprofessional. If i had a problem i would speak to them direct

No not all all im voicing my opinion like everyone else. Im just saying it is a bit unprofessional. If i had a problem i would speak to them direct
not to be flippant but the op did ask direct- to the brand ambassador as to why!o_O The whole pavlovas happened over something that obviously wasn't slanderous or malicious. xoxo

The fact id just invested £1500 was what lead me to go straight to the horses mouth over Twitter rightly or wrongly I wanted answers . I can see she was looking after her own interest and not that of the brand or the people that had spent thousands investing . Bottom line is she shouldn't of done it.

I was saying not publicly over twitter. Thats my opinion you have yours. Fair enough

If your saying it was unprofessional then the fact that she herself tweeted me back 2x means she's just as guilty ! Pathetic . She could of chosen to ignore the tweet and contact me over the phone !

....it seems that here would be a good place to now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back