Bruises on clients body

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
I spray tanned one of my clients on Friday and I noticed she had lots of brusies on her body: breasts, arms, legs etc..

So I asked her had she bumped into anything as she had lots of bruises..she said no she gets them from time to time and she had recently had a big one on her stomach that had just gone.

These are big bruises,,almost looks as though someone has bitten her..deep blue/black...now she's not a young lady she's in her late 50's, she takes no meds or any health problems..I did say that maybe she should pop to the docs for a quick check on them..but she doesn't seem to bothered :rolleyes:

So I just wondered if anyone knew or had an idea what causes bruising like that? :hug:

You have done the right thing by telling her to go to docs my mum is in her late 50's and she bruises really badly sometimes she doesn't even know where they came from and they are always black she has an under active thyroid and says she thinks its something to do with this although I dont know if the doctor actually told her that or if thats what she thinks lol

i too bruise very easily. infact at mo' i have a huge nasty nblack bruise on the top of my leg that looks like my husbands beats me, which i will add he does not! its actually the result of scratching a small bite. im on no meds that could cause this, and have been tested for it, all tests negative. so i think some skin just bruises really easily?

Latest posts

Back