brush confusion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've only just qualified from college am spreading my wings and trying different products. The thing is i'm not really happy with my brush. I'm also really confused. i want to get a new brush but they are so expensive i don't want to get the wrong one.
I read alot of posts and lots of people have stated that the cnd pro styler brush is a good one? can i purchase this as i am not cnd trained? i trained in opi and lcn. Also am i right in thinking that a brush should be pure sable kolinsky but what size? i'm so confused. At the mo im using opi Golgen edge kolinsky brush which is square. Should i by a cheaper brush to see if i like the round or pointed end and the feel of it? then if i decide i like it take the plunge and buy a more expensive one.
Any help would be much appreciated! :|

I love my ezflow grand artist 508 brush. Its a size 8 oval, and shapes to a point, so I can also do intricate designs with it if I want to. Being a size 8, it can hold enough monomer for me to do a sculpture too. A good brush is essential, and worth the money, and will save you from loads of frustration. Why? because a good brush, when you fan out the bristles or shape it to a point, will be even all around and make product application sooo soo much easier. I have several Ezflow 508 brushes, can't live without them!

I love my ezflow grand artist 508 brush. Its a size 8 oval, and shapes to a point, so I can also do intricate designs with it if I want to. Being a size 8, it can hold enough monomer for me to do a sculpture too. A good brush is essential, and worth the money, and will save you from loads of frustration. Why? because a good brush, when you fan out the bristles or shape it to a point, will be even all around and make product application sooo soo much easier. I have several Ezflow 508 brushes, can't live without them!

cant add to that, just what i think about my 508 too

I use an Ezflow 508 as well, love it. Best brush I've ever used and well worth every penny.

i use the CND prostyler, and a bunch of other brushes, generic ones with no "label" and they are just as good if not better (in some cases) as the expensive label brands.. my best brush only cost me $22!

I have experimented with several brushes of late. I have used a CND Prostyler for years and had no problems.
I have been sing a Designer Nails Paddle brush too, which I really liked especially for smile lines as it is a flatter brush but also has a point.

BUT....I have just used an EzFlow Grand Master 508 for the first time today...and it was an absolute joy to use.
I think it is like a pro Styler combined with a Paddle...giving me my ulimate brush!!:Love:

Latest posts

Back