brush cover ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
hi all
jst wondering what u all use to cover your acrylic brush can not find a cover anywhere ?
thankyou

Creative sell a brush case for about £4

and put some bluetac in the bottom of it

yeah im not creatve trained though im ezflow and they dont seem to do one

You Can Still But The Creative Brush Box, Or Just Wrap Your Brush In Tissue And Store Seperatly In Your Draw.

Plastic toothbrush covers are pretty good - and very cheap in Boots (and they come in pink too!)

I've got an EZ Flow brush (which I love by the way) and it comes with a metal cover, it came with it I think :rolleyes:

Give them a call and ask, you might be able to buy it seperately

I've just cut the top off a pippett (the 'bulb' end) and put that over my brush - works a treat.

Oh and i store it flat in a small make-up bag.

I put the plastic nozzle over mine that you use to put on your resin or glue for easy application. Fits a treat..

I also use the little black box from creative.
I wrap the brush end with a bit of tissue and put a blob of blue tack of the other end that stops it rattling round in the box...then when I get it out I use the blue tack to hold my dappen dish in place!

Trinity Nails said:
I've got an EZ Flow brush (which I love by the way) and it comes with a metal cover, it came with it I think :rolleyes:

Give them a call and ask, you might be able to buy it seperately

Yes my Ezflow brush has a metal cover which came with the brush it is great I store the brush with the cover on and standing upright so that the tip of the brush is facing down if you know what I mean.

Caz xxx

give ezflow a call they do have metal covers antony gave me one cause i was totally trashing my brush.

Latest posts

Back