Brush for 3d nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa17

Reaction score
Hi ,I have just seen someone making a 3d flower on youtube and I was wondering which brush is best for this . They look alot smaller than mine in the kit I have got at home

the one i use is by EZ flow it is a rather small brush makes doing intricate designs easier, i also got one from NSI.

I am going to get a fine pointed,short bristled one...but for now i use a CND mini honey. I feel like the weight of the other and the point of it at once would prove ideal. NSI has a good one,and OPI does as well but it is $30USD.

Are you thinking of the kolinsky sable no 4 brush? I use this along with my ezflow ones. It takes a bit of getting used to as it holds very little monomer....which for 3d is ideal but you dont want your beads mega dry;) a bit of a play and they are great to use:)

the best ones i think are those by 'Artistic nail design'....they are retailed by ezflow and do 3 different ones..which are all good depending on what you want to do.
hth's

the best ones i think are those by 'Artistic nail design'....they are retailed by ezflow and do 3 different ones..which are all good depending on what you want to do.
hth's

Are these the blue handled ones? If so I have been after these:)

:lol: I purchased a brush by young nails. It works great and is made to do just the thing you are asking about. It cost about 35 dollars but is well worth the money.

Are these the blue handled ones? If so I have been after these:)

there are 3 hunnio
long oval (purple handle)
oval (pinky peach handle)
and point (blue handle)

my fav atm is the purple one...

hth

Jess
xox

hth's
these are used by the master nail artists, they are great I love them.

I also use a bigger one that my idol Pepyn Borrèl gave me, and depending on what I wanna do, I sometimes use a 10.

it all depends on what you want, really.

there are 3 hunnio
and point (blue handle)

hth

Jess
xox

hallo i'm lenni,

could you tell me the namesor number of the 3 brushes you work with for design, i have allready the grand artist oval 508 from ezflow:)

thx
lennike

there are 3 hunnio
and point (blue handle)

hth

Jess
xox

thx for your answer.
Sorry but i did not know they came from there.
:rolleyes:
thx

Latest posts

Back