Brush for maximum nail adhesion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shan1980

Reaction score
good evening or night lol

Im a trained l and p from cnd, but wanted to try something Else cause im not to happy with the additives

Ordered from naio nails and love the Products and how they work/float on the nail BUT....... Max adhesion eats my brushes. my pro cnd brush, my kolinski brush (yes both are authentic)... kinda seems like the liquid isnt filling the brush properly or gets crispy in lack of better words (sorry for my poor english im norwegian)... any idea where i can buy a brush that will hold or whats wrong?

haha needed to edit this and apologize for not seeing that my autocorrect was on... should be Brushes for Naio Nails

Last edited:
Try the Naio Nails brushes?
I haven't tried them tbh. But common sense says if they've got the liquid, then they should have the brush to go with

Try the Naio Nails brushes?
I haven't tried them tbh. But common sense says if they've got the liquid, then they should have the brush to go with

Problem is they’re sold out, and dont know when they get a new shipment:eek::(

Try ink London's then
I have their #8 and it's AMAZING! Love love love it! Wayyy better than CND's
They have 3 liquids themselves, and it works well with all 3, it might be worth to give it a try!

I'm surprised you are struggling with a CND brush, they are some of the best brushes available in the world. I suspect the problem is not the brush but your mix ratio.

The ratio for Naio is completely different to CND, all brands are different, so I suspect you are probably working too wet so product is getting stuck in your brush which is making it 'crispy' (stiff).

I'd spend time practising your beads with your CND brush before going to the expense of buying a new one. Remember to always clean your brush in fresh monomer after each client to ensure there is no product stuck in it.

Latest posts

Back