brush on resin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiaria

Reaction score
i do fibreglass nail extensions and the resin i use has to be applied with a nozzle, do you know if you can get empty bottles which i would be able to put my resin in so i could brush it on instead or would the brush go hard :?: And is all cuticle oil o.k to use with nail extensions or not :?:

Well love, I have put resin from a bottle in to an old cleaned out varnish bottle and it has worked fine for me in the past, before the Fabric# system came along, brush on resin in various strengths and will give the nail the acrylic strength and the sleek look of fibreglass.........................

Winner at Excel and Gmex in the L&P category, so hey all those judges can't be wrong..............Eh Di LOL ?????????

Just make sure that you activate after you have finished all your coats of resin, otherwise some of the activator will stick to the brush and the make your bristles go solid and your resin all gloopy......................

On cuticle oil, the best oil there is is solar oil, it keeps all types of enhancements nice and supple, and it feeds the new nail growth, and keeps the older nail near the free edge all nice and plumped up, so no curly wurly bits on the ends............
Stay away from mineral oils, they tend to break down the resin and you can get more lifting then you would like.............
Oh and the smell of solar oil is just so yummy, reminds me of danish pastry.......................

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

It reminds me of...............
Marzipan on a christmas cake!!!!

Yummy!!!! :D

and totally wonderful for your nails too!!! :thumbsup:

I use Fabric# and to be honest it has changed my performance 110% All brush on....if thats what you are looking for.
I used to use the nozzle resin and what a breath of fresh air Fabric is.....as Ruth said....and she is our resident (competition champion) expert :salute: ......along with Geeg....(but that goes without saying! :queen: ) there are 3 different levels of resin enabling you to almost be prescriptive in your creations!
I find that what works for one is not necessarily the formula for another.
But thats the great thing! You just customize and you can create lovely enhancements (that like Ruth says....are judged in competition along with L&P!!!!)

Try it!
I do really think you will LOVE it!

Yep the Fabric# System rocks ........
But hey ask Faye too, she is 2nd place Comp winner with Fabric#, so dont take just my word for it.....................
Yes it looks so cool and it's brill, use the boost, for adhering pre-blended french tips and you build you apex at the same time as sticking those little tips to the nail............how versatile is that lol

love Ruth xxxxxx

well what can i say that hasnt already been said...................

i think that fabric# is a god send all i can say is where have i been without this and how did i do my fantastic job without it for so long..............

i found it easy to learn and even easier to use, the results are fab to and even better with the new 'more then white' resin................

if it was hard to use then i would not have managed to get a cool 2nd place in the virgins at manchester , and i was the only person in the virgins category to be using fabric# everyone else was using l&p.

all thats left for me to say is FABRIC# ROCKS in the fibreglass/silk world and you have to try it to belive how easy and good this product is.........

well thats all from me.......

love pipi xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back