Brush storage whilst on holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeka3pn

Reaction score
Hiya,

I really hope you don't mind me asking but having come across other threads about storing brushes I'm worried about how to store my brush whilst I'm on holiday for two weeks.
I qualified last Oct, (CND), and since then have used my brushes not every day but on a regular basis.
I store my cleaned brushes horizontally having cleaned them in monomer and wiped them so that they aren't dry but neither are they too wet.
What's the best thing to do when I go away, will they dry out too much?
The thought of coming back to two ruined brushes is beginning to freak me out :eek:

any advise gratefully received,

Ali xxx

A great quote here from adelekeegan:

"I don't use my L&P brush every day so I keep her in my special store.

I have a glass jar with a dappen dish in the bottom, half filled with monomer. I have a hole punched in the lid and I use a clothes peg clamped around foil, wrapped around the brush, leaving the flags just in the monomer"

Great advice x hth

hope you don't mind me quoting you adele x

I have found that if I put clean my brush thoroughly in monomer and just take off the excess with the nail wipe and swirl it into a nice point, put it to bed horizontally in its brush case and away from any heat source (ie not left out on the table with the sun coming in through the window) all has been ok for a few weeks.

However if I had the pleasure of going away for a longer period of time then I would wisely invest along with the house sitter, dog sitter, "a brush sitter":lol:

Enjoy your holiday
:)

I don't use my L&P brush every day so I keep her in my special store.

I have a glass jar with a dappen dish in the bottom, half filled with monomer. I have a hole punched in the lid and I use a clothes peg clamped around foil, wrapped around the brush, leaving the flags just in the monomer.

My brush is very happy living like this

Here is a good tip that Adele`posted just yesterday.

and a useful thread

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/91336-cnd-brush.html

Many thanks for the advice and handy tip, I shall find some jars and enjoy my holiday without worrying, ( I did consider a brush sitter along with the cat and dog sitter! :):))

8 weeks until sunny Cyprus :cool:

Ali xx

Latest posts

Back