Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawadee ka

I want ask this many day but i think mayb every body thing i stupid all the time when i stupid some times .

When lady show me acyrlic i learn brush hab number 8 and i want hab 1 more brush my salon i speak lady have brush sell she speak me what big i tell you have number 8 she tell no hab i speak what brush she hab she tell she only make customer nail her salon number 14.

Why hab umber 8 number 14 what size lady use england america .

Kop khun ka mui

I'm sorry sweetheart, i don't understand what you're saying! :?

Hello Mui,

Fogive me if I'm wrong but what i think your saying is you were trained using a number 8 brush, someone else was using a number 14. if that's the case there are many different brushes for you to try, it all depends on what one you feel comfortable with and gives you the result your after. I use a NSI baby kilonsky, i did use a simplicite brush before and moved onto the baby.

NSI brushes are named likes of baby, grand, simplicite, others use numbers. It would be worth your while trying a few web sites to see their range of brushes and although it's not cheep it's well worth spending that extra to get a good brush. It may be you need to order a few before finding the one that best suits, good luck!

If i can be of anymore help please contact me.
Collette
-x-

Sawadee ka collette

I understand what you say to me kop khun ka mui

Aprodite no problem i read my message i make and not good english i did not think there were many size brush for make acrylic nail .

The only brush i see before have size 8 and when i want buy 1 new lady ask me what size i want .

She use number 14 brush from america i did not know there was number 14 and i ask what brush lady use and like too much for them make acyrilc nail in geek .

I know now many lady use what them like feel good for them .

Kop khun ka mui

Creative do not use numbers on their brushes. They have names.

My favorite brushes are the ProStyler (long hair sculpting brush) and the Ultra Sculptor (BIG brush for smooth smooth enhancements).

Most of the technicians from Asia like to use the BIG brushes. So do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back